Website and logo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacob

Reaction score
I started a website to chronicle some of my brewing adventures and failures. I'm still working on a decent logo. The one on the website is a scan of a pencil drawing I did. I'm hoping to have some better graphics on the page this spring when I can get some good shots of my hop plants. Check it out and let me know what you think.

http://www.worleystreetbrewing.com

Looks good. You need a drill though. You can get a cheap B&D corded drill for like $25 or something...it makes a world of difference with the BC.

Evan! said:
Looks good. You need a drill though. You can get a cheap B&D corded drill for like $25 or something...it makes a world of difference with the BC.

Shortly after those pictures were taken we switched to my cordless drill and it worked great.

BigKahuna said:
That is really cool. I wish I had a logo like that.

i ran across a font that looked similar to that when looking for celtic/medieval fonts for my Apfelwein labels yesterday......search for free fonts and if yah have time to kill page through some, prolly run across something that catches your eye that would work and look cool. i musta downloaded two dozen of them last night that i found interesting.....had to have the wife remind me how to install a new font though :drunk:

Back