We are pleased to Announce

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schiersteinbrewing

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
That my wife is pregnant. After years of praying, trying, crying, and paying doctors. My wife is pregnant. She is 11 Weeks along and everything is going good. We find out in a few weeks what the gender is. She is having to take it a little easy on activity and receive Lovenox injections twice a day, but in the long run its worth it.

With work , the baby, and Texas Tech football on the way my time for AG brewing is getting slim. So I'm switching gears to session PM/Extract brews for the time being. Why not learn to try to perfect it as well?

That my wife is pregnant. After years of praying, trying, crying, and paying doctors. My wife is pregnant. She is 11 Weeks along and everything is going good. We find out in a few weeks what the gender is. She is having to take it a little easy on activity and receive Lovenox injections twice a day, but in the long run its worth it.

With work , the baby, and Texas Tech football on the way my time for AG brewing is getting slim. So I'm switching gears to session PM/Extract brews for the time being. Why not learn to try to perfect it as well?

WELL DONE!!! Congratulations!

Cheers
Jay

I'm so excited for you! Tell your wife that a bunch of random people on a beer forum are happy for her- I'm sure she'll appreciate that. :D

This such great news. It's a happy time for you both (and your families, I"m sure). Congrats! :rockin:

Congrats! :mug:
When my daughter got old enough to ask why we waited so long to have children I told her that "practice makes perfect"...
I thought it was a great compliment to her, but I got an "ewwwwww" from her and an eye roll from the wife. go figure.

I'm so excited for you! Tell your wife that a bunch of random people on a beer forum are happy for her- I'm sure she'll appreciate that. :D

This such great news. It's a happy time for you both (and your families, I"m sure). Congrats! :rockin:

I did, she asked WHY? I said its my peeps and no different than posting on Facebook. She scoffed and eye rolled me. LOL

Congrats! Mine is 2 now, and I'm loving it! You have a lot of great stuff to look forward to! Enjoy! :mug:

Update:

He decided to join us two weeks early. Born March 2,2016. Momma and baby are healthy and doing great.

I'm so happy for you! And March babies are known to be better looking and more brilliant than babies born in any other month, just in case you were wondering. :rockin:

He is so cute.

IMG_1450.jpg

Latest posts

Back