We are pleased to Announce

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Reaction score
That my wife is pregnant. After years of praying, trying, crying, and paying doctors. My wife is pregnant. She is 11 Weeks along and everything is going good. We find out in a few weeks what the gender is. She is having to take it a little easy on activity and receive Lovenox injections twice a day, but in the long run its worth it.

With work , the baby, and Texas Tech football on the way my time for AG brewing is getting slim. So I'm switching gears to session PM/Extract brews for the time being. Why not learn to try to perfect it as well?

day_trippr

Moderna Or Bust! :D
Reaction score
Congrats to you and the missus, and best of luck going forward!

Cheers! :mug:

Reaction score
That my wife is pregnant. After years of praying, trying, crying, and paying doctors. My wife is pregnant. She is 11 Weeks along and everything is going good. We find out in a few weeks what the gender is. She is having to take it a little easy on activity and receive Lovenox injections twice a day, but in the long run its worth it.

With work , the baby, and Texas Tech football on the way my time for AG brewing is getting slim. So I'm switching gears to session PM/Extract brews for the time being. Why not learn to try to perfect it as well?
WELL DONE!!! Congratulations!

Cheers
Jay

GHBWNY

Reaction score
That my wife is pregnant. After years of praying, trying, crying, and paying doctors. My wife is pregnant. She is 11 Weeks along and everything is going good.
Long wait, but praying things will continue to go well for both of you and the baby. Congrats! :)

Yooper

Ale's What Cures You!
Staff member
Admin
Mod
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I'm so excited for you! Tell your wife that a bunch of random people on a beer forum are happy for her- I'm sure she'll appreciate that. :D

This such great news. It's a happy time for you both (and your families, I"m sure). Congrats! :rockin:

PlexVector

Mellow Goose Brewing
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats! :mug:
When my daughter got old enough to ask why we waited so long to have children I told her that "practice makes perfect"...
I thought it was a great compliment to her, but I got an "ewwwwww" from her and an eye roll from the wife. go figure.

OP
schiersteinbrewing
Reaction score
I'm so excited for you! Tell your wife that a bunch of random people on a beer forum are happy for her- I'm sure she'll appreciate that. :D

This such great news. It's a happy time for you both (and your families, I"m sure). Congrats! :rockin:
I did, she asked WHY? I said its my peeps and no different than posting on Facebook. She scoffed and eye rolled me. LOL

PDevlin75

Reaction score
Congrats! Mine is 2 now, and I'm loving it! You have a lot of great stuff to look forward to! Enjoy! :mug:

Dixon9717

Reaction score
Wonderful news. Glad everyone is doing great. Post a pic of the new family member.

Yooper

Ale's What Cures You!
Staff member
Admin
Mod
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Update:

He decided to join us two weeks early. Born March 2,2016. Momma and baby are healthy and doing great.
I'm so happy for you! And March babies are known to be better looking and more brilliant than babies born in any other month, just in case you were wondering. :rockin: