Water report?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1fast636

Reaction score
I have my report that's online here in pics for you guys, my question is if I ask them can I get a more in depth report or is this pretty much all I will get from them? If that's the case how does my water look and what are some additives I should be using? Figured I would start with the easy questions and you guys will ask what the questions I'm leaving out from being all but asleep as I post this lol

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392178879.186434.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392178896.605549.jpg

Looks like there should be more to the report. You're missing hardness levels and the breakdown of what minerals make up that hardness. You should be able to get a good approximation from your water treatment department's website, depending on where you live.

Yea that's where I got this from let me see if I dig around the site more and dig some thing up or I'll give them
A call and see if they could email me
The full report

Here is what I got back from them anything else I should ask about they are pretty nice and when I said I was a home brewer he sorta got excited by the tone in her voice changing lol

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392237206.792118.jpg

Latest posts

Back