Watch lovers, step in.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

injendsm

Reaction score
I know I'm not a terribly well known member here, but I figured I'd let you guys know that I just started working at a Movado company store and can get you guys some great deals. If you're interested, just shoot me a PM or reply in this post and I'll get back to you asap with more info.

Mods, I'm not sure if it's ok for this post to be here but, since I'm not selling anything in this thread and I didn't see a rule about it anywhere, I figured it'd be ok to post.

If it was anything other than Movado I probably would. I just dont find anything Movado that I really like.... especially for the price. Now if it was citizen or bulova it would be a different story :D

If it was anything other than Movado I probably would. I just dont find anything Movado that I really like.... especially for the price. Now if it was citizen or bulova it would be a different story :D

It's the following brands:

Movado
Concord
Ebel
ESQ
Hugo Boss
Lacoste
Coach
Juicy Couture
Tommy Hilfiger

I do like Citizen's myself, but we don't sell them.

I don't have a problem with this thread, but your employer might. So long as you're aware of any possible consequences at work, carry on with the discussion!

If you want a great deal on a watch, I mean 50% off the retail price, go to:

Watches Seiko Watches Citizen Watches Casio Watches Bulova Watches Fossil Watches Jewelry-Watches Diesel Watches, Men's Watches, Women's Watches

I buy all of my pilot chronographs there... $500-$900 watches for $220-$500, EXCELLENT service, FULL warranties and FREE shipping. They sell about 15 different brands, including Movado, Bulova, Seiko, Jules Jurgensen, Citizen etc. FREE sizing...

This was my last purchase:
http://www.bluedial.com/sna414.htm

I don't have a problem with this thread, but your employer might. So long as you're aware of any possible consequences at work, carry on with the discussion!

Ok, cool. I'm pretty sure they won't since they flat out told me to get the word out about the place and try to get people interested. It's not any different than if I told someone who came into the store itself about a deal that may be coming up soon.

May want to check out princetonwatches.com as well, I have bought a couple of watches from there and their service is top notch.

I've seen some beautiful pieces from some of the above-mentioned brands, but I usually keep time with my cell phone.

Never have been able to keep a watch on my wrist, it just bothers me.

I've seen some beautiful pieces from some of the above-mentioned brands, but I usually keep time with my cell phone.

Same. Can't stand to wear a watch. So yeah. I just posted to a watch thread to tell y'all that. :p

I'm the complete opposite. I can't stand not wearing a watch; unless I'm doing some sort of athletic activity.

am I the only one who read the title of this thread and originally thought it was an open invitation for swingers?

Back