Warm toilet seats

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do warm seats bother you

• yes

• no

• n/a

Results are only viewable after voting.

98EXL

Reaction score
Gentlemen.....we all work, we all probably drop the kids off at work, some more often than others. My question is, when you have to go drop the kids off, and you pop your squat on the magical throne, do you freak when the seat is warm, and not the usual cool because someone was just in there doing the same thing?

Cheesefood said:
My office has ass-gaskets which, IMHO, should be law.

I have never heard them called ass-gaskets, that's freaking hilarious Cheese. You know they don't do anything, it's just a mental thing, right?

98EXL said:
I have never heard them called ass-gaskets, that's freaking hilarious Cheese. You know they don't do anything, it's just a mental thing, right?

WRONG!!

Like sex with a fat chick, you put them down and look for the wet spot. Then you know to wipe.

My last office put a can of Lysol in the bathroom.

Yeah, I always wipe too, just to make myself feel better about it.

I don't use those paper things because I don't need it sticking to my sweaty rear-end when I stand up. :)

Cheesefood said:
WRONG!!

Like sex with a fat chick, you put them down and look for the wet spot. Then you know to wipe.

My last office put a can of Lysol in the bathroom.

I usually just look, my eyes haven't failed me yet!

At my old job I always wiped the seat with a soapy paper towel since my office was in a big office building with only 2 crappers per floor and there was a FedEx office on my floor and not one of them had any depth perception or accuracy... Now I don't bother since I have my own bathroom at the new job

I voted n/a. I have a policy against using public crappers. It takes more than a sheet of paper to give me peace of mind.

magno said:
I voted n/a. I have a policy against using public crappers. It takes more than a sheet of paper to give me peace of mind.

I TOTALLY agree. I don't use them unless it's ABSOLUTELY necessary.

You guys have to realize, unless you have an open wound on your thigh or you can't manage to keep your pecker from rubbin the front of the seat, there's really nothing to worry about. Just make sure you wash your hands when you are done.

Cheesefood said:
My office has ass-gaskets which, IMHO, should be law.
Oh, you mean those were for use on the toilet seat? I thought they were free cowboy hats?

I have a friend who places tissues all around the seat before he sits. He complains that in modern bathrooms, he'll get all the sheets in place. Then, just as he's about to sit down, the motion sensor detects his butt's movement and automatically flushes the toilet. The wake of rushing air created by the flush sucks all his painstakingly laid out sheets down the drain!

Rhoobarb said:
Oh, you mean those were for use on the toilet seat? I thought they were free cowboy hats?

I have a friend who places tissues all around the seat before he sits. He complains that in modern bathrooms, he'll get all the sheets in place. Then, just as he's about to sit down, the motion sensor detects his butt's movement and automatically flushes the toilet. The wake of rushing air created by the flush sucks all his painstakingly laid out sheets down the drain!

Those automatic toilets scare me. I am always afraid I am going to be disembowled. Like this girl.

Rhoobarb said:

Poetic justice for a schizo. :rockin: George Carlin has some good things to say about our culture's obsession with washing our hands. His best point is, we wash our hands, and then what do we use to open to exit door? Our hands. Just like everyone else. :p

DeadYetiBrew said:
No, it keeps him from having sex with fat chicks....

thank you for clarifying for me in my absence from the internet for a bit

Evan! said:
Poetic justice for a schizo. :rockin: George Carlin has some good things to say about our culture's obsession with washing our hands. His best point is, we wash our hands, and then what do we use to open to exit door? Our hands. Just like everyone else. :p

Not I. I'll use a paper towel or my elbow... ;)

That momentary “whoa…this seat is warm…ewww” feeling goes away pretty quickly once the kids are jumping out of the van.

The one that bothers me is the butt spatter that seems to defy gravity and is totally resistant to any amount of flushing.

And yes, I’m an ass-doily user.

seefresh said:
or if you can't manage to keep your pecker from rubbin the front of the seat
The length makes it a bit unmanagable at times. I hate it when it drops into the water too.

When I get to work, there's nothing but Porta-Johns. Blazing hot in summer, cold enough in winter to make your boys crawl up inside and not come out till spring.

I always use the lower urinals in the bathroom. Once a guy was teasing me about using the "little boy's" urinal... until I explained that it was to keep my schlong from rubbing on the pink urinal cake.

Damn Squirrels said:
I always use the lower urinals in the bathroom. Once a guy was teasing me about using the "little boy's" urinal... until I explained that it was to keep my schlong from rubbing on the pink urinal cake.
Similar problem here...except it was because I was always clogging the urinal drain.

Two dudes are peeing off a low bridge.

The first one says "Water's cold"

The second one says "Deep too"

I agree with SeeFresh, unless you have a wound in your ass then stop worrying. This world is becoming too obsesed with being clean.

Although, I will admit that when I am out drinking in the pubs I use my left hand to flush, open doors etc and only drink / eat with my right. Too much piss flying around!

I'm not one of those germ freaks, far from it, I think all this anti-bacterial, kills 99.9% of bacteria this-and-that is just letting the strongest bacteria live unchallenged. Then that stuff is gonna kill us... I do however draw the line at sitting on a ring of piss and ass splatter, ESPECIALLY when it's not mine. That's why I stick by my soapy paper towels.

cnbudz said:
I'm not one of those germ freaks, far from it, I think all this anti-bacterial, kills 99.9% of bacteria this-and-that is just letting the strongest bacteria live unchallenged. Then that stuff is gonna kill us... I do however draw the line at sitting on a ring of piss and ass splatter, ESPECIALLY when it's not mine. That's why I stick by my soapy paper towels.

That stuff that kills 99.9% blah blah blah is sometimes just a gel of 70% ethanol. Gonna have to brew a batch of had sanitizer barlywine.

I'm surprised no one among this crew has responded "I wait until after the uber-hot intern has gone to the shared bathroom, the revel in the residual warmth!"

Is that too nasty even for you guys?

If I gotta go, I go. I'll be damned if I'll be a little woman about the whole thing and worry about the toilet being too dirty for my delicate little fanny. Take a quick look. If it doesn't have any blatant residues, it's fine. Take a daily shower and all the little nasties go down the drain. If I were really that worried about it, I guess I'd bring an extra pair of panties along just in case. Sheesh.

dibby33 said:
I agree with SeeFresh, unless you have a wound in your ass then stop worrying. This world is becoming too obsesed with being clean.

Although, I will admit that when I am out drinking in the pubs I use my left hand to flush, open doors etc and only drink / eat with my right. Too much piss flying around!

Lol yea who needs soap, just use different hands :D

Back