Wanted: Stone Enjoy By 02.14.16 Unfiltered IPA Recipe

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ultravista

Reaction score
I had this awesome beer Sunday - mother of all creatures big and small, it was good.

I know it's a bit too early for a clone but I would like to see what other have to contribute.

unfiltered0214_0.png

http://www.stonebrewing.com/beer/stone-enjoy-ipa/stone-enjoy-021416-unfiltered-ipa

Although it’s very similar to our regular version of Stone Enjoy By IPA (it is the same recipe after all), leaving the beer unfiltered results in a perceptible change with the hop aroma. It is more fruit-forward than our filtered version, which has more of a balance between dank and fruit. It’s a little challenging to brew, since we’re used to filtering our beers, but a fun one, with much of the same hop intensity as our original version.

Hops bill: Ahtanum, Super Galena, Simcoe, Amarillo, Delta, Target, Calypso, Cascade, Citra, Galaxy, Nelson Sauvin, Motueka and Helga

Stats: 9.4% ABV / 90 IBUs

So what is the Stone Enjoy By IPA base recipe, anyone?

I don't have the exact link since I'm on a phone, but check out bertusbrewery.com. It's a brew blog. He's tackled an Enjoy By clone several times and seems to be spot on. That should get you close, then just don't do anything to clear the beer

Back