Wanted: 3 white labs yeast vials

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bytor2012

Reaction score
I’m finally getting around to taking my keezer to the next level...faucets. I really like the white labs vial tap handles. Unfortunately white labs doesnt use them anymore. Does anyone have any they could send me? It would be very much appreciated.

Yeah. I’ve looked at those. I’d prefer the look of glass over plastic. Will definitely be my worst case scenario.

Glass? These are the same exact vials that White Labs used. White Labs did not use glass to my knowledge.

Glass? These are the same exact vials that White Labs used. White Labs did not use glass to my knowledge.

White labs has never used glass vials as stated these are the same soda bottle blanks that White Labs used/uses in some of there strains.

I stand corrected. I guess its a hard plastic? The vials from amazon look different in the picture. Guess im going with those then. Thanks for the input.

They also won't have the label residue on them like the yeast vials. Those labels are a pain to get off.

Also if cap color matters, any soda bottle cap will fit them.

Back