• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to buy - Pump

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a buddy who is looking to buy a pump to transfer wort/use in conjunction with a plate chiller to be able to update his setup; doesn't have to be a chugger or March brand necessarily, but not a junky one either. He's unfortunately tight on a budget, looking to spend $60-80 ideally, but potentially could spend a little more.

If you have one you're looking to sell/know someone who does, please message me!

Thanks for looking, cheers!

-Justin

Checkout Williams Brewing. They sell the Mark II Wort pump for $69.99. It works great, but the plastic head is not very good. It is better to get the stainless head Verizon which will bring the total to about $100. I have this pump, a chugger and a March pump. I like the Mark II better because it is sealed, does not get too hot to touch and is crazy quiet. It is really hard to tell it is on and running.

@SleepyCreekBrews- which ones do you use? It seems like they range from super cheap up to almost $200.

Thanks for the heads up guys, I'll pass it along!

@SleepyCreekBrews- which ones do you use? It seems like they range from super cheap up to almost $200.

Thanks for the heads up guys, I'll pass it along!

I'd go with either the brass or stainless as those are food grade rated and can handle above boiling temps so there would be no issues pumping hot wort. That's said I'd most likely pick the stainless one for 73$.

Back