Want to beer swap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lance2424

Reaction score
This is my first time trying the beer trade thing but would love to try some east coast beers. I live in montana and can get beers from many local breweries and from west coast breweries.

I like sour beers and I want to try to get ahold of some game of throne beers from Omme gang brewing. I love any kind of beer. Just wanted to try different stuff.

I have the Take the Black Stout as well as Fire and Blood.

I am also local to Hoppin' Frog Brewery, Great Lakes and couple other really good ones.

What are you looking to trade?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I would be interested in an oz for oz trade. I collect labels and cans and alway up for just about anything. Let me know I'm in FL.

Newbeerguy I am interested in the oz for oz trade and would like to get both of those beers. What type of beers do you like.

Just a heads up for the new traders ....generally speaking, the beer trade scene is usually more geared toward $ for $ rather than oz for oz. there are definitely exceptions though.

Back