Waiting...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoaxci5

Reaction score
for the nice person in a brown uniform to show up with 47 lbs of goodness from Austin Homebrew. Make them get here faster. Stupid out for delivery status, I want GPS :p

I'm waiting too. Mine shows up tomorrow. I get like an excited little kid and check the tracking number every day to see where my stuff is.

I think those trucks probably do have GPS in them already so the company can track them. just have to figure out how to hack into that system so you can watch them as well.

I came home yesterday to mine on my back porch. That man in the brown uniform is a beer Santa.

At my last house UPS always got there between 12-2 it didn't matter what day of the week it was.. now here it's anywhere from 12-7:30 it seems..

My UPS guy always shows up about 7pm, the other night he didn't show until 8.37pm. He must start late, there is no way he starts his deliveries at 7am and works that long each day.

buying from 2-3 vendors and tracking the packages while at work is like waiting for santa. Its interesting if you order something on sunday the difference in time it takes different places until they ship your order.

My UPS guy always shows up about 7pm, the other night he didn't show until 8.37pm. He must start late, there is no way he starts his deliveries at 7am and works that long each day.

Maybe, I'm at the end of the delivery route for both UPS and Fedex, so late evening deliveries are normal and I can see from the status that they are starting out around 8 a.m.

Ours are always at about 7pm, unless its something I need to sign for, then they ALLWAYS try to deliver it when Im at work.

Maybe, I'm at the end of the delivery route for both UPS and Fedex, so late evening deliveries are normal and I can see from the status that they are starting out around 8 a.m.

They more than likely load it in the morning with all the other trucks, then when your driver comes in it actually leaves the warehouse. Commercial drivers can't be on the road that many hours (unless delivery is different?)

Latest posts

Back