• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Victory Brewing Company Prima Pils tap handle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tobor_8thMan

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm seeking a Victory Brewing Company Prima Pils tap handle (the one with the red V at the top and the silver body).

I've checked the regular auction sites. Nope.

I'm willing to pay a reasonable price for a decent condition Victory Brewing Company Prima Pils.

This tap is for personal use (in other words, NOT at a commercial bar/establishment).

These things are always available on eBay. Did you look and not find, or were the conditions/prices not good enough?

Have you tried emailing Victory to ask if they would sell you one? They have a merchandise shop and they do sell plenty of swag.

I live in PA not real far from Victory. I have met the owners in the past and they are great, down to earth guys who started out as homebrewers themselves. When I had my homebrew shop we held a competition at Victory and they hosted us. Great guys, great place.

Years ago I wrote to Outback Steakhouse to ask how I could get one of those Fosters Lager on tap signs they have hanging up for my home bar - and they sent me one.

Back