Victory Brewing Company Prima Pils tap handle

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Tobor_8thMan

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I'm seeking a Victory Brewing Company Prima Pils tap handle (the one with the red V at the top and the silver body).

I've checked the regular auction sites. Nope.

I'm willing to pay a reasonable price for a decent condition Victory Brewing Company Prima Pils.

This tap is for personal use (in other words, NOT at a commercial bar/establishment).

VikeMan

It ain't all burritos and strippers, my friend.
Reaction score
These things are always available on eBay. Did you look and not find, or were the conditions/prices not good enough?

bwible

Born to brew, forced to work
Reaction score
Have you tried emailing Victory to ask if they would sell you one? They have a merchandise shop and they do sell plenty of swag.

I live in PA not real far from Victory. I have met the owners in the past and they are great, down to earth guys who started out as homebrewers themselves. When I had my homebrew shop we held a competition at Victory and they hosted us. Great guys, great place.

Years ago I wrote to Outback Steakhouse to ask how I could get one of those Fosters Lager on tap signs they have hanging up for my home bar - and they sent me one.

camonick

Mediocre brewer... Expert drinker
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
There are several available on eBay right now. It’s hard to tell from some of the photos regarding condition.