• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Florida Vessi all in one fermenter/draft system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewswithshoes

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Decided to post up my Vessi system to see if any interest out there. Works great but I’m too heavily invested in my Ss chronicals/glycol setup to get enough use out of it. Since owning it I’ve replaced most lines and added a bigger CO2 tank.

For those not familiar with Vessi, it’s a fully glycol jacketed system that ferments and dispenses your beer in the same system. I also have the bottler attachment from Vessi that will go with it. Probably gonna have to be local-ish pickup as it’s big. Tampa Bay area.

more info at Vessi.com or there are a ton of YouTube videos on it if you want to see it in action. $700
915AC1C1-A098-45F6-BE91-08F58B736C16.jpeg

8C7052CF-3E54-43AC-AE29-C114A6B7379D.jpeg

B23666A4-B9C0-441E-B729-2306A84F2D83.jpeg

It's for a typical 5G batch.

It'll truly hold just under 7 to ferment. In a batch I did recently I filed a 5G keg & an almost full 1G keg when I made a slightly larger batch.

Back