Very Drunk Thank You

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

celticcolorado

Reaction score
I have definitely had a few too many tonight, so please bare with me.

I spent some time at a local Brew Pub tonight and I keep thinking (in my extremely intoxicated way) about how much I appreciate what I have learned from the folks at HBT and my local beer scene. Prior to home-brewing, I could not truly appreciate all of the amazing beers that are out there as well as what it entails to make them. I really feel that this is the most beneficial part of learning to brew beer; to learn the difference between good and bad beers as well as what goes in to making them.

:mug:

:mug: Have another pint on me. Enjoy the inebriation. :drunk:

Ya, I agree with you. Good place to learn to brew and appreciate beer.

I was at Elk Mountain in Parker. I have heard that the new Colorado Mountain in the Springs is very good, have you made it there?

I was at Elk Mountain in Parker. I have heard that the new Colorado Mountain in the Springs is very good, have you made it there?

No I haven't. I won't get back to CO until Christmas. I heard that Woodland Park just had a brew pub open - think it's the same guys that had the place in Trinidad.

Oh, and inspector13, not to bust your chops, but your Franklin quote isn't accurate ;)

No I haven't. I won't get back to CO until Christmas. I heard that Woodland Park just had a brew pub open - think it's the same guys that had the place in Trinidad.

Oh, and inspector13, not to bust your chops, but your Franklin quote isn't accurate ;)

Breweries are opening up all across the front range. It is a great time to be in CO.

That's funny. I must have re-wrote that 5 times because I kept messing up. Nice to know that the extra effort didn't go unnoticed.

Back