Vero Beach, FL?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gratus fermentatio

Reaction score
So, I'm in the planning stages for a trip to Vero Beach, FL. between Thanksgiving & Christmas; anyone have any "must see's" or "must do's" for Vero Beach & the surrounding areas? Any really good restaurants or brewpubs? Any places/things to avoid? Girlfriend wants to just lay on the beach & soak up the sun; I'd like to do something a little more interesting than that. Any ideas?
Regards, GF.

The Treasure Coast is more retirement than the rest of Florida, which means its really really retirement. Its slow, quiet, and contains great natural wonders. The beaches are unspoiled, mostly, the farmland is huge, and its sandwiched between two fun areas of Florida.

Theres a few breweries in the area. Fort Pierce has a couple I think. Its like the xountry life merged with the ocean life.

We stayed at Vero Beach over night with the my boy scout troop a camp along the way down to Seabase in the keys. Cape Canaveral is really interesting. Ft Lauderdale isn't too bad a drive, Lake Okeechobee is nice too.

Thanks for all the input, I do appreciate it. Krazy Fish in Ft. Pierce looks like it might be a must, just had a look at their menu & it looks awesome.
http://www.krazyfish.net/index.html

Anyone know of a restaurant that serves lionfish? I've heard it's a very tasty way to help save the environment from an invasive species; thought I'd do my part. ;)
Regards, GF.

Latest posts

Back