Utah is not a dry state.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MSweat

Reaction score
Hi all,
Been brewing on and off for about five years.
Just finishing up a partial mash IPA while enjoying a Hop Rising.
Hop Rising is a double IPA at 75 IBU's and 9% ABV brewed at Squatters in Utah, GREAT IPA!! They also make one of my all time favorite oatmeal stouts, Captain Bastard's. Wish we could get Stone beer here, well, that's why I brew my own. Arrogant Bastard is another of my favs, but I don't get to enjoy it as much as I would like as they don't retail it in Utah.
Love the forum, lot of great info here, and, due to the fact that Stouts are my favorite, my next batch has got to be NCBeernut's Deception Cream Stout.

Cheers all!!!

Hey there MSweat, just joined myself! I love IPA!!! I have the grainbills for my next 4 (ten gallon) batches, an English IPA being one of them. An Irish Stout happens to be another along with a California Common (basement temps are almost there) and a Blonde Ale as well.

Hoppy brewing!

Msweat, hop rising (and full suspension) are two of my favorite beers.
I'm a little more green to brewing (extract only now) but look forward to doing more.

Latest posts

Back