utah biodieselsupply hops strainer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those look exactly like the ones Chad (a vendor on this site) produces.

http://arborfab.com/ocart/

There is an entire long thread about his products here.

I personally use the 4"x10" 300 micron filter and love it. It works perfectly.

I was just going to order one from him on ebay

do you use it with pellets or whole hops ?

I was going to order the 300 micron for pellets

thanks

S_M

Malador, I saw them and thought about getting one. Then I remembered I don't do a lot of overly hoppy beers. But after doing an IPA/IIPA, I'm thinking about getting one again.

If you pick one up, let me know how it works for you.

Malador, I saw them and thought about getting one. Then I remembered I don't do a lot of overly hoppy beers. But after doing an IPA/IIPA, I'm thinking about getting one again.

If you pick one up, let me know how it works for you.

Will do.

I haven't ever used leaf pellets. The 300 micron works perfectly for pellets. I can comfortably fit about 4-5 ounces of pellet hops and still feel like I get good utilization in my 4x10.

And now that I think about it I seem to remember the return address on my package with one of these with a Utah address on it. Chadb is the vendor on here. You might give him a PM.

I haven't ever used leaf pellets. The 300 micron works perfectly for pellets. I can comfortably fit about 4-5 ounces of pellet hops and still feel like I get good utilization in my 4x10.

And now that I think about it I seem to remember the return address on my package with one of these with a Utah address on it. Chadb is the vendor on here. You might give him a PM.

thank for the reply I will order one for pellet

S_M

Back