Username change ... not that it matters much

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewin_Bob

Reaction score
Be not alarmed good people. He who was known as 'rsava423' shall henceforth be known as 'Brewin_Bob'. Just thought it would be friendlier. So any questions, comments, and concerns may be directed to 'Brewin_Bob'.

Any bills or notices of money owed shall still be covered by 'rsava423'.

Much more easily recognisable! :D

Bob....Bob....Bobbidy Bobbity Bob Bob Bob

Bobbo, bobby, bobby bobby bob bob bob

I LIKE that name! It sounds all warm and friendly and makes me think of things floating in water. :)

Bob bob bob, bobbity bob

Boborama.............the Bobster.............Bobodomadingdong yeah it works. Hi Bob.

So what caused your astonisment to change to mirth?

:off: (as much as this thread HAS a topic :D

Take a look at this...While looking for dancing gnome gifs, I came upon "Winston the Dancing Gnome." Evidently if you add batteries he will sing and dance for you...

Anyway. I know I have a sick, twisted mind, I also know that this is a soft sculpture type doll, so it's made of clothe...But doesn't it appear that our little friend here is cupping something other than a pipe in the palm of his hand?

winston_big.gif

So what caused your astonisment to change to mirth?

:off: (as much as this thread HAS a topic :D

Take a look at this...While looking for dancing gnome gifs, I came upon "Winston the Dancing Gnome." Evidently if you add batteries he will sing and dance for you...

Anyway. I know I have a sick, twisted mind, I also know that this is a soft sculpture type doll, so it's made of clothe...But doesn't it appear that our little friend here is cupping something other than a pipe in the palm of his hand?

winston_big.gif

It would appear that he's holding a nut-sack ... and happy about it. Sick indeed.

He DID blink, that scared me.

The "Name Change" ability is awesome. I went from "Brew Dude" to "Tankard". I'm much happier now. Just be warned... once you change your SN to something else, you can't change it back.

I like the name Brewin Bob so much that I think we should all use it :)

That bugger just blinked again, he can't deny it this time.

I should've gone with my first instinct and gone with this dancing gnome, but the whole spanking a$$ thing was a bit much....

gnome_dance.gif

Evidently, this is his dance partner.

gnome_female250x.gif

I should've gone with my first instinct and gone with this dancing gnome, but the whole spanking a$$ thing was a bit much....

gnome_dance.gif

Evidently, this is his dance partner.

gnome_female250x.gif

I. Hate. You. :D

Seriously, have you seen a hunnerd (yes, I typed 'hunnerd') of these buggers crowded in the AH doing nothing BUT /dance-ing!?!?

*bonus points if you know what an AH is.

For the namechangers:

What purse and shoes go with your new names? :D

Versace all the way for me, honey. I like to call it my "corpse on the doorsteps" look.

This thread is simply soooo not me for this year! Maybe it will look better if I give it a little glitz. Revvy dahling! bring back the dancing gnomes pleeze! There's a sweetie!

Back