Twin Cities MN All Grain brewers-

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrandRiverZip

Reaction score
Hi all, I am beginning to learn about all grain. I'm reading all I can and watching video etc.

I live 45 minutes N of the cities up 35. If anyone has an brew session planned that would allow me to come by, hang out, ask some questions and learn from you, I certainly would appreciate it. I'll bring the homebrew and you can taste test my first few tries and let me know what to improve on. PM me if you're willing...

Thanks,

Dan

I don't know if he'll see this post or not, but send SeaBee John a PM. He's an awesome guy, and loves new hombrewers. If he's not busy, he'd probably love to have some newcomers to the hobby for a brew day.

He's got a sweet set up, too, and the last time I was there there was great beer on tap! :rockin:

Thanks Yooper, another member sent me a PM as well. Hopefully we can work something out. I NEARLY went to NMU in 1993, love da UP.

Dan

Hey grandriver i can't send a message your inbox is full but this is what i said

Ok just putting this out there I'm broke and equipment isn't as fancy as I would like. I have a 10 gal stainless steel mash/lauter tun which I also use as my brew kettle, using the batch sparge method. I have to brew inside because I havn't been able to set up an outside propane set up. I do have a grain mill, so I mill my own grains. If all this sounds ok to you then good, if not Im sure there are others in the area with more sophisticated equipment.

Thanks Stefano, I should be able to get a few messages, I really should upgrade so I can get more. We'll see. Thanks for the invite, if you schedule a day, I'll see if I can come down. 1 other member has also replied that is quite a bit closer too....

THANKS for the offer!

Back