Turkey Fryer propane burners on sale at Lowes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrooperThorn

Reaction score
If anyone is interested in buying a propane burner for outdoor brewing, Lowes has a turkey frying kit on sale for about $45.

It comes with the burner, a huge aluminum pot, and a thermometer. Not bad as I've seen burners alone selling for $60+ online.

If you have an Acedemy Sports and Outdoors nearby they always stock a "house brand" 60k btu burner and with 10psi reg for $19.99.

Used 3 of them for years and they never let me down.

If anyone is interested in buying a propane burner for outdoor brewing, Lowes has a turkey frying kit on sale for about $45.

It comes with the burner, a huge aluminum pot, and a thermometer. Not bad as I've seen burners alone selling for $60+ online.

The Lowe's in Michigan has them for 35 on clearance as of last night. Same with HD's.

This was a pretty good deal for me - the burner and thermometer were all I needed to get my first brew kit going.

I know who you are!!! I know who you are!!!!

quietman.gif

The Quiet Man is one of my two favorite movies.

I know who you are!!! I know who you are!!!!

quietman.gif

The Quiet Man is one of my two favorite movies.

Ha-Ha!

You're like the first person to ever catch that reference! Glad there's at least one other person in the world that likes that movie as much as I do.

I watch it a couple times a year. It's one of those films I just lose myself in.

"Well, it's a fine soft night, so I think I'll go and join me comrades and talk a little treason."

jaynik said:
Nice heads up! My HD has a 30 qt brinkmann for $39.97. Thinking about getting it to try BIAB.

I bought this one from HD. No problems heating up water. Check reviews... a lot of people complain about the safety cutoff but I haven't had any issues.

I also brewed my first biab last weekend.

ForumRunner_20111231_070521.jpg

Back