Turkey Day Giveaway from Inkbird

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to @Quaffer for the amazing keezer thread and motivating me to create one with the same freezer

I'm thankful for Mother Nature and her dumping snow on us right now. Well not really, but I do need to get out of WNY if I don't want to deal with this white stuff.

I'm thankful for my health & to be able to enjoy great beer!

Thanks to @BrewersFriend for being awesome and helping me design and most of all remember my beers!

I already own the second from the left on the bottom row and the second from the right on the next to bottom row but what the heck, Inkbird products are great.

I'm thankful for my family as they are not as dysfunctional as many others I know.

In. Many thanks for my current inkbird wirelress temp controller and hoping to add another temp controller to my repertoire (afterall gotta have a fermentation chamber plus keezer) !

I'm thankful for @ajdelange for sharing your wealth of knowledge about brewing & water. You and Martin have made a very complicated subject more understandable for the rest of us.

Finally, I'm thankful for @yooper for, well...lot's of stuff. Excellent recipes, great guidance and comments, common sense, and a great sense of humor. Beer, wine, cider, soap - is there anything you can't do? You are the tops! Ed
:mug:

Thanks @Inkbird....and all of the men and women who provide safety for this country. Servicemen, police, firefighters, coastguard....even the volunteers that help kids cross the street to school. Many thanks.

Back