Turkey Day Giveaway from Inkbird

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks @InkBird for your wonderful products! This would help for my fermentation chamber build

In! Grateful for this forum, many books and lots of trial and error. Oh and my ink bird products work OK too haha :)

I'm thankful for you guys at inkbird! I have a great freezer turned to a keezer because of you guys!

I'm thankful for the wife, whom puts up with my brews on the weekend!

im in.

thanks to all the people on HBT who helped me in my e-herms projet.
thanks to my family and friends for the feedback of the finished product.
thanks to obk, brewhardware, hopdawgs for all the goodies to help me brew that liquid bread.

save water, drink beer.

Thanks to all the companies (especially Inkbird) making innovative products to make our brew days better!

@inkbird - thanks for your innovative products, my keezer build thanks you as well, as will my beer drinking friends who will line up at its taps...

Grateful for family and good health this thanksgiving ! @inkbird @Family @HBTmembers Mhm

Any updates on this giveaway yet @inkbird ? The 24th has come and gone and I really need a 308 or heat mat for my ferm chamber :)

Back