Trade Show Time!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1977Brewer

Free Dan Hess.
Reaction score
I'm the bar manager for my company. Helluva gig if you can get it. Aside from BMC, Corona, Modelo, Guinness and Shiner Bock... I get no beer. If I'm bringing several cases of good beer to the menu, what should I bring?

I'm leaning toward Sierra Nevada pale ale and torpedo. Maybe some locals, Deep Ellum IPA, Community IPA, Rahr Blonde and Ugly pug dark. Bombers are a no go as we're single serve & swerve pretty often. I can't down 10 oz of ten different beers.

It's really just for me and 2 reps that want a little deeper palate.

Texas loves Texas. Deep Ellum. Southern Star. Rahr. Lakewood. Just match up your existing menu to something they have. Win.

So I just spent a week in beer nerd heaven. El Presidente said to grab a couple cases of whatever I was asked for/whatever I felt like getting. Torpedo for me because I drink a lot out there, and O'Dell has a red IPA out that everyone loved. Brought home a mixed case of both IPA's and a few Guinness, a 12 of Modelo, 2 cases of Shiner Bock, and a case of Miller Light. Oh, and a case of empty bottles. If I can brew this weekend, I might not have to buy beer until this batch is ready.

Back