Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, thats a Philly cheese steak! Straight from beermeduffman himself. Plus some mint plant and lime for an experiment with the tripel he sent. In addition he sent some awesome beers too haha. I couldn't help but chuckle while opening this box and unpacking...what an awesome box.

Ill report back my findings on the cheese steak, its lunchtime...the beer will have to wait.

Thanks again beermeduffman!!!

Check and mate.
War's over boys, pack it in; Duffman wins

Yes, thats a Philly cheese steak! Straight from beermeduffman himself. Plus some mint plant and lime for an experiment with the tripel he sent. In addition he sent some awesome beers too haha. I couldn't help but chuckle while opening this box and unpacking...what an awesome box.

Ill report back my findings on the cheese steak, its lunchtime...the beer will have to wait.

Thanks again beermeduffman!!!

Haha that is awesome. I think a new standard of including lunch in trades has just been set.

You guys and gals ready for something really awesome??

I am ready for something awesome. Check out this bottle list that will be at the bottle share I'm going to tonight:

Mexican Cake
Pirate Bomb
HF Genealogy of morals
HF Arthur
De Garde vin lee
De Garde Loak
PseudoSue
CW 16
Kern Citra DIPA
Focal Banger
Petit Mutant
Supplication
Beat b6 & b3
Huna '13
MoAS
Bo & Luke
BA Fantastic Voyage
Duck Duck
Grassroots Convivial Suarez
Allagash Merveilleux
Double Sunshine
Thomas Hardy '04
Side Project Saisonneir
Allagash Tiarna
Allagash Midnight Brett

:ban::ban::ban:

I can barely concentrate on work, 6 hours til bottle share.

I am ready for something awesome. Check out this bottle list that will be at the bottle share I'm going to tonight:

Mexican Cake
Pirate Bomb
HF Genealogy of morals
HF Arthur
De Garde vin lee
De Garde Loak
PseudoSue
CW 16
Kern Citra DIPA
Focal Banger
Petit Mutant
Supplication
Beat b6 & b3
Huna '13
MoAS
Bo & Luke
BA Fantastic Voyage
Duck Duck
Allagash Merveilleux
Double Sunshine
Thomas Hardy '04
Side Project Saisonneir
Allagash Tiarna
Allagash Midnight Brett

You bastard! :D

Haha that is awesome. I think a new standard of including lunch in trades has just been set.

That bad boy was bought from Steve's Prince of Steaks on 16th Street in Downtown Philly. I froze it and shipped on ice. I would definitely do it again for winter shipments but highly doubt it would survive a summer shipment without an insulated container.

Mmmmmmm.....for being frozen and reheated, its still great. This worked fantastically.

P.s. nice bottle list Indytruks

1394217382671.jpg

Awesome. When I got my Swap-O-Rama from BeerMeDuffMan, I commented that the only thing that wasn't in there was a cheesesteak. Yes, the bar for extras has been raised!

You know Philly...makes me not want to wander too far. :D

Mexican Cake
Pirate Bomb
HF Genealogy of morals
HF Arthur
De Garde vin lee
De Garde Loak
PseudoSue
CW 16
Kern Citra DIPA
Focal Banger
Petit Mutant
Supplication
Beat b6 & b3
Huna '13
MoAS
Bo & Luke
BA Fantastic Voyage
Duck Duck
Allagash Merveilleux
Double Sunshine
Thomas Hardy '04
Side Project Saisonneir
Allagash Tiarna
Allagash Midnight Brett

Let me know on the Bo and luke. I got one and see if I should open or save

Sent from the town of Rock Ridge. "Excuse me while I whip this out"

I'm going to wait a couple days to make sure his insides agree that it was a success.

My stomach is pretty prone to issues lol...we should know within thirty minutes if it wasnt successful.

Ill keep you up to date

I sent one to Craigmn for his MAW and he got back to me and told me that the bourbon wasn't overly intense and pretty mellow. I have another one(and could still get plenty more) but I'm waiting on it.

lol it might be just the grease, you never know :D I shipped it frozen and it arrived that way. Should be good to go

Sounds like it should be good to go then! Might have to make my buddy in MN ship me some surly and a juicy Lucy...

I sent one to Craigmn for his MAW and he got back to me and told me that the bourbon wasn't overly intense and pretty mellow. I have another one(and could still get plenty more) but I'm waiting on it.

Cool. I need to drink stuff from my cellar. Its getting too full but its a good thing :ban:. I might through that one in soon. Its just a special one i got and i have a hard time opening them because I cant get them again but tasty beer makes it better though. Gotta get a drinking

uuuugh just got a huge knot in my stomach...Wife called me to tell me about my neighbor had his garage broken into last night. Guess what's in my garage?

Cool. I need to drink stuff from my cellar. Its getting too full but its a good thing :ban:. I might through that one in soon. Its just a special one i got and i have a hard time opening them because I cant get them again but tasty beer makes it better though. Gotta get a drinking

If you drink it soon and want another, I should be able to get you one, just let me know. Wish I'd have known earlier this week, lol

uuuugh just got a huge knot in my stomach...Wife called me to tell me about my neighbor had his garage broken into last night. Guess what's in my garage?

Must protect equipment at all costs. . Guess who's sleeping in the garage on an air mattress with his shotgun. ..

Sent from a happy little tree

Must protect equipment at all costs. . Guess who's sleeping in the garage on an air mattress with his shotgun. ..

Its not just my equipment in there, my cellar is in there too. I highly doubt the a-typical junkie/thug knows the value of what's in there, and I feel damn sorry if they did take anything. The last person who tried to rob me...well...things didn't end up so well for him, with his broken jaw and nose, shattered teeth, sunken eye socket and long prison sentence.

If you drink it soon and want another, I should be able to get you one, just let me know. Wish I'd have known earlier this week, lol

Darn. Should of let you know. I'll probably drink it some time soon after I drink all the beers i got in recent trades. I'll let you know. I'm always down to get more/ other beers

You see.. that would be too dangerous fir me. I have to keep my cellar separate from my brew space. I hsve no self control. Outta sight outta mind

The Duffman Always Rings Twice.
I'm all up in you today, Illinois!

Sure are, and I got M&Ms along with my Tastykakes :ban:

Fegley's Brewworks - Insidious Bourbon Barrel Imperial Stout
Big Gruesome Chocolate Peanut Butter Stout x 2
Sweet Baby Jesus
Allagash Confluence
Terrapin - Wake 'n Bake
Slyfox - Odyssey Imperial IPA(Love this beer)
CCB - Hopped on the High Seas
Jason's Homebrew - ANAGRAM(A New Aged Great RIS And More, love it)
2x Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Kandy Kakes
Dark Chocolate Peanut M&Ms

Nailed it

2014-03-07 14.57.09.jpg

Sure are, and I got M&Ms along with my Tastykakes :ban:

Fegley's Brewworks - Insidious Bourbon Barrel Imperial Stout
Big Gruesome Chocolate Peanut Butter Stout x 2
Sweet Baby Jesus
Allagash Confluence
Terrapin - Wake 'n Bake
Slyfox - Odyssey Imperial IPA(Love this beer)
CCB - Hopped on the High Seas
Jason's Homebrew - ANAGRAM(A New Aged Great RIS And More, love it)
2x Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Kandy Kakes
Dark Chocolate Peanut M&Ms

Nailed it

Outstanding! Glad everything made it OK. After my last few trades with corked/caged stuff I was worried.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

I'm glad you noticed that Riserva before it got sent out. Real shame with the crap corks...

What sucks is the part of the bottle that ended up at the bottom of the bag. I think the last bottle I have that I have to send is going to get waxed.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

Back