Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tripplehazzard said:
Lol. If it really existed.

Oh it did ... This one existed from 2011 until April of this year when I enjoyed every last drop! ;)

image-1512832648.jpg

Black Ops is sooooo good. For me ice cold its one of my favorites. Def pricey though and its local for me.

If somebody out there can get their hands on a bottle or two of Stone Enjoy By 8/3/13 please PM me. Would LOVE to work something out. I've heard we are supposed to get Stone in Alabama, but not until mid-August.

LoloMT7 said:
Is this the $7 - 4 pack from them?

Nope. Those are the ones I like a lot. We have them here in CT. They're about $10-11 for the 4-pack.

LoloMT7 said:
Is this the $7 - 4 pack from them?

That's what they cost in NC. I really need to buy a couple cases when its released this year.

i know it is haha i haven't bought any beer in about a week (except for the growler of IPA, $6 growler fills every tuesday, cant beat that!) in anticipation of all the extra space i will need when this trade lands, i do have 60 or so HB's that are still conditioning for a week or maybe two so i will be stocked up soon enough :D

Busted diaphragm water tank...not a fun bill. So much for future trades. :mad::mad::mad:

Busted diaphragm water tank...not a fun bill. So much for future trades. :mad::mad::mad:

damn man im very sorry to hear that, unexpected expenses like that are the worst! luckily you have packages coming your way today to ease the pain a bit hopefully

i don't know what that is... but if anyone mentions "busted /insert appliance here" i cringe :( sorry to hear that bub!

Sorry to hear about that! Always sucks when something goes when you least expect it.

Edit: I just went out to open the garage and the tension spring just sheared. Luckily I left the car in the driveway so it isn't trapped in the garage, but now I have a service call for the morning :(

I love seeing three of these on the same day.

ups.png

3 coming, 1 going (total of 5 that arrived and 4 that went out this week alone).

I still have one to ship that's already boxed-up - for uniondr. Been busy lately but that's the last of my shipments for the next month or so.

Remmy you hit this one out of the park! the selection was PERFECT! southern tier, dogfish head 90 min, yuengling, pork slap, 668, and pretty much all of these were on my wish list to try, Thanks so much man, cant wait to drink the resin tonight that you sent me last month in celebration that i have another one to save for my b-day haha My fridge appreciates the deposit, and more HB! SCULPIN OR DIE! is the W one a weizen?

2013-07-11 12.25.08.jpg

2013-07-11 12.25.15.jpg

2013-07-11 12.25.20.jpg

2013-07-11 12.25.29.jpg

2013-07-11 12.27.42.jpg

Hmm, I'm thirsty now.

Yes, the one marked "W" is my recently-brewed Hefeweizen. Has an insane clove aroma and flavor. Try it asap - the sooner, the better. I don't recall what else I sent for HB - 2 Sculpins? Those should be marked "S."

The DFH 90 and Southern Tier 2x IPA are awesome beers. I love them dearly. :D The Loose Cannon is also another good one. I've been to their brewery (called Clipper City Brewing Co., but the beer is called Heavy Seas) and they make some good stuff. I sent a brew to LoloMT7 (Black Cannon - Black IPA) which he liked. I love both of those brews. They also make a pretty good smoked porter called Smoke on the Water.

The Ipswich Oatmeal Stout is also fantastic. I love that beer. Let that thing warm up a bit - I usually pour and let it sit for 10 minutes. Outstanding, especially on an empty stomach.

The Sea Hag is another good one. It's from the same brewery that makes Gandhi-Bot and 668 over here in Woodbridge, CT.

Hell, they're all good. :D :D

Enjoy, dude!

And for the love of God, join Untappd already. Everyone's waiting for you. :ban:

haha dude i did but am confused as to what i do now, give me a walk through

also, you sent one sculpin, one hefe, and one american IPA! I really cant believe i have a dogfish head 90 minutes in kansas haha arent those like $17 for a 4-pack?

YOU HAVE 2 PACKAGES FROM ME ON YOUR PORCH!!!

haha dude i did but am confused as to what i do now, give me a walk through

also, you sent one sculpin, one hefe, and one american IPA! I really cant believe i have a dogfish head 90 minutes in kansas haha arent those like $17 for a 4-pack?

YOU HAVE 2 PACKAGES FROM ME ON YOUR PORCH!!!

Hmm. I'm at the office today. Will put one in the freezer when I get home, though, and have at it!

I already know what one of the boxes is - a bunch of Heady Topper. :D :D :D :D :D

the ones behind the heady were in two seperate boxes from me haha i didnt have quite the high quality of beer that remmy sends me so i made up by quantity!

I think 90 min is more like $9-10 at most.

Back