Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@hawgwild Evan bombed the hell out of my porch!! Thanks so much man, always so generous!

20150129_172313.jpg

20150129_172332.jpg

20150129_172346.jpg

I'm not sure either. I completely screwed the pooch on hitting my OG - way too much volume. Can a RIS be only 8%? :)

You have one also, taste and report back...

Its in the fridge, will do. I knew you said you werent sure about it but i figured you were at least sure it was a RIS. :)

Wasn't gonna stop at the liquor store since my fridge is packed, but it had been awhile and it just felt wrong. Prairie just started in ks and this was the first i has heard about that! Bought them out of the bombs and also nabbed the last blue sunday. Very excited we now have prairie!

I going over 15 as well, I was wondering why HBT was running slow in PMs earlier.

@mikeysab just Kim Kardashian-ed us.

Ha ha. Someone should paste mikes post on this thread on one of the ISO vanilla treads. That will for sure bump it up to about 50 pm's.

That'll probably work for a couple. I saw some interestingg stuff in your Bruery haul the other day too. Pm me what you have available.

As for pm's, i'm as surprised as anyone to say zero. I actually contemplated not buying them all. It was brief, but the thought crossed my mind. I just wanted them all to stay together, like a family ;).

That'll probably work for a couple. I saw some interestingg stuff in your Bruery haul the other day too. Pm me what you have available.

As for pm's, i'm as surprised as anyone to say zero. I actually contemplated not buying them all. It was brief, but the thought crossed my mind. I just wanted them all to stay together, like a family ;).

I can start filling your inbox.

Yeah Skeezer showed up, it's over now. Those beers dont have a chance. ;)

I kid, l kid.

I have a pending trade with another solid member here for one, just waiting on a homebrew I have to get right and bottle it up. I wouldn't mind another or 2. The ****s is, a few days ago I was literally thinking about sending Mikey a BIF surprise for being a killer past trader...and told another member or 2 I was gonna do it, but now after that pic would look like a butter up/hook me up box.

Where do you order from? Its been slim pickins lately on some of those sites. Was thinkin of putting an order in myself.

BiaB. I have 35kg sitting in the warehouse right now. 375ml of mostly loons but a few Westys and 3F Intense Reds thrown in as well.

Also a bunch of Midwest shelf turds. Lol.

But take care of Skeezer and blizzard first, both have been awesome to help me out in the past. They really need one!

Also, I hope you bought a lottery ticket because that was one hell of a score. Did they not know what they had?

I'll be at Cantillon in about 6weeks, and packing light going there, heavy home. I have some stuff set aside for you regardless (actually mostly packed up, was just waiting to keg and bottle a couple), but can get some loons in there if you wanna wait a bit

BiaB. I have 35kg sitting in the warehouse right now. 375ml of mostly loons but a few Westys and 3F Intense Reds thrown in as well.

But take care of Skeezer and blizzard first, both have been awesome to help me out in the past. They really need one!

Also, I hope you bought a lottery ticket because that was one hell of a score. Did they not know what they had?

Blizzard only likes sours, not diabeeetuz beers. :)

Mikey-take care of thatjonguy before me. If you have any to part with after that, let me know. I still have a box to send you either way. If you wanna do a trade in top let me know..

Mikey-take care of thatjonguy before me.

Holy cow. This is why I love HBT. So many solid traders have jumped in and everyone is like "oh, no, please, after YOU."

Jon already hooked me up with the Big Box of Yum and Skeezer has definitely hooked it up past trades. Mike's trades are over the top.

You guys are awesome. Mikey, go pick up another 12 so we can all get some. ;)

I think they must not have known. I've actually never been to the store I got them at. I saw them and asked the girl if there was a limit. When she said no, i said "gimme a box, i might take em all". Then she said she had to call her boss and see if it was ok to sell them all at once. Well, we know his answer. I was actually shaking when i brought them to the counter. I felt like i was doing something wrong lol.

Hit me up with a pm about what midwest shelft turds you have, this way its easier for me to look back at. This thread moves pretty quick.

In a group with a large amount of solid traders and guys that do the right thing Mike is one of the best. Beer karma you built up found its way back to ya.

Now crack one and gimme a review. Everyone's saying marshmellow gooeyness

Back