Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was pretty dang excited to see that in there. Should it be consumed soon? Im glad you mentioned you enjoyed this beer, I wouldnt have guessed otherwise. :D

I realized the irony after I posted.

I had it from a growler so I had to drink it fresh and it was great. I can only assume age won't hurt it, so it's up to you.

Agreed. I've had several growlers of it. I can't get enough of it! It's great now, but like wobrien said, I'm sure time wouldn't hurt it either.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413129515.780307.jpg
Quick little homer haul this morning. First time ever seeing bottles this far south
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413129607.617647.jpg

I had these waiting for me from a generous north westerner . I will be repaying him with some good southern brews!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413328222.420909.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413328263.574164.jpg

Sent from the future using neurological impulses.

oO Black Eye is out? I'm holding on for the BA Tweak, hoping with all hope that comes out this way.

Yep it came out sunday. These stuff arrives here but all the ****** beer guys hide them and give to their friends. I'll love if i can get some BA Tweak.. reg tweak was so damn good

oO Black Eye is out? I'm holding on for the BA Tweak, hoping with all hope that comes out this way.

I'm hoping i can score some tweak as well, never had the stuff.

Thats a good looking growler he sent you there DC. :D

I think i forgot to post my pick up the other day but not sure. Here she is.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413464184.741810.jpg

Nice box from thatjonguy arrived today.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413567608.058142.jpg
Almost forgot this
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413567660.142359.jpg
Can't wait to go sit in my garage, crank up some Spin Doctors and pound this thing :mug:
Thanks Jon!

Trade with hawgwild81. Thanks Evan!

I can't wait to drink these, except the Cherry Funk?

Only have had Zombie Monkey in the past.

1413590205606.jpg

I knew you got Tallgrass, but Zombie Monkey is hard for me to find so I thought it might be for you as well. The Cherry Funk is great now. I imagine some aging couldn't hurt anything. The Half Seas Over should be consumed soon. Enjoy!

I knew you got Tallgrass, but Zombie Monkey is hard for me to find so I thought it might be for you as well. The Cherry Funk is great now. I imagine some aging couldn't hurt anything. The Half Seas Over should be consumed soon. Enjoy!

The distributor that handles Tall Grass up here is horrible. It is hard for me to find as well unless I drive about 1.75 hours south, then I can find it. But I live that beer! Thanks for including it.

Half Seas will go honorably this weekend.

Thanks again!

Awesome in person trade with mhurst. One of these times i will have to mcbaumannerb him for always out doing me on our trades. Thanks again Mike, very excited for these.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413750963.491395.jpg

Just got these in the mail from my cousin. I'm extremely happy with everything he sent!

1413831996735.jpg

1413832005682.jpg

1413832014568.jpg

I had them this weekend too and my rankings were DDG, St Lam, 2010 Sanctification, Fou' Foune.

But that's really splitting hairs, because they were all great.

Back