Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What i picked up while i was in town. Welcome Nebraska brewing. Yes that is a growler of bomb! And the pize of this post (beside allens awesome box) is the Surge. Bring back childhood and the NES!

I drank a whole case of Surge between ND and CO and back going to GABF. I was so happy.

First trade with lilrokz06. Got the Pliny to give away to someone who has never had it. Stoked on the extras. Makes me want chronic tacos right now. Thanks!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412626752.024259.jpg

I'm taking my time with this case. Should of got another one. I will see if i can snag another :D. Brings back childhood and going to play some old school games while have a surge

N64 GoldenEye! But no big heads mode, only paintball.

Yeah, my shop got a case of that and Pump(KY)n and it lasted about five minutes (and I didn't make the Pump(KY)n list :( )

craptastic. It will hit shelves tomorrow and I won't be here.

Those damned distributors are plotting against me, its all a conspiracy. First Rumpkin and Pumkyn, next will be BCBS and I won't be in the city.

They have the blend/batch numbers on fancy bottles. I'll bet you wore skinny jeans and stood in line for three hours to get them.

;)

Actually go there when the public isn't allowed. No wait. :D Love that place.

Actually go there when the public isn't allowed. No wait. :D Love that place.

Some of them worthless people that stood in line for hours for a couple beers ( the over-privileged, under working, muling, non-smackin, people that like good beer that support local brewery releases {local or not} and the sharing/comraderie that occurs at them) just offered me the beer in a trade as an add on. Ghandi is ok, but based in market research NEBCO should do some research on BA beers. I have one coming to give a personal opinion, but this doesn't make me hopeful:

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/357/63910/

Yeah, this is huge for me. Never had a bad beer from them. Right now theres 4 available. DP straw, cerise blonde, and the 2 pumpkins. Got some others from trades. Super excited.

Yeah, this is huge for me. Never had a bad beer from them. Right now theres 4 available. DP straw, cerise blonde, and the 2 pumpkins. Got some others from trades. Super excited.

Heath brought one to share, I can't remember which one but it was freaking delicious!

I'm a prairie fan boy and the cherry funk might be my favorite I've had from them. Lot of good stuff in that box.

Cheers!

Edit: as you can tell from my avatar :drunk:

I was pretty dang excited to see that in there. Should it be consumed soon? Im glad you mentioned you enjoyed this beer, I wouldnt have guessed otherwise. :D

I realized the irony after I posted.

I had it from a growler so I had to drink it fresh and it was great. I can only assume age won't hurt it, so it's up to you.

Back