Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up a few yesterday.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414584803.260515.jpg

It's cheaper to buy online...but they won't ship into PA. The catch 22. The one bottle shop I know that has then is at 40.00 a pop. Double the online price

I think it's $32-$38 per bottle here too. They're not moving fast.

Yes, they stopped shipping. Luckily i got a few bottles before they stopped. And they distribute to NY now but very hard to find.

Hello sent an awesome package of beers. Have not had any of these ( or even heard of some of them).
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414725518.007208.jpg
Really looking forward to them all. Should I age the wicked weed?

Then my beer mule from Indiana dropped off this bomb.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414725605.605041.jpg

SWMBO said no more buying or trading for beer until half the stuff in the basement is gone. My liver may not like it, but gotta do what the boss says :)

Vermont haul. Probably a good thing my wife was there. Might have gotten out of hand otherwise. Mastermind straight from the canning line and fresh Heady.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414771006.478018.jpg

First Fantome:
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414771062.681979.jpg

On the left is some HB dandelion wine from an old friend up there. And let's just say that the Captain bottle started out as hard cider. :drunk:

Haven't gone to the bottle shop for a long while. Picked a few almanacs I've been meaning to grab and happened to get the very last pirate bomb! at the shop. Stoked!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414889507.837087.jpg

@allenH I hope that you like those and I hope it was all fair to you for what you sent.
@mhurst111 that WW to me is pretty awesome. The rest are good too but the WW was supposed to be the little gem in there.

Back