Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I fixed my link, it thought the ? was part of it. Yea, that's a haul for having to go once a month. Maybe if they would combine it for you and let you pick it up all at once like the Bruery it wouldn't be so bad.

I fixed my link, it thought the ? was part of it. Yea, that's a haul for having to go once a month. Maybe if they would combine it for you and let you pick it up all at once like the Bruery it wouldn't be so bad.

Being that its father's day coming up and all, I just emailed the link to my wife. If I get in on it (or at least the thumbs up from my wife)I'll let you know. I'm totes down for being a trustee if I'm making the run for myself, too

eMAW from ivegot2legs. Killed my list, have to do research for when I grant again.

1400098152772.jpg

1400098179097.jpg

Not sure why, I thought it was 13 bottles...its actually 9 bottles and the glass...so more around 20.00, which still isn't bad at all.

Yea, the only thing that is kind of unclear is if those other 3 listed at the bottom are going to be part of the allotment and if so, how many. The wording makes it sound like they will be part of it, they just don't know when it would be available.

Yea, the only thing that is kind of unclear is if those other 3 listed at the bottom are going to be part of the allotment and if so, how many. The wording makes it sound like they will be part of it, they just don't know when it would be available.

That's where I got the other three from lol
I read it that way...they were included, they just didn't know when they would be ready

If it doesn't work out with duff man, I might be able to, or all three of us can and me and duff man take turns. My inlaws go to Lancaster fairly regularly.

Enjoy man! Those breakside ipas are delicious. I'll crack the double tonight! The regular ipa tastes like double sunshine

I wasn't a fan about a year ago, but they changed the recipe and all their hoppy beers have been fantastic since. The India Golden Ale is killer. Cheers and thanks again.

Someone in Plymouth Meeting, PA has a smallish box with some rather large bottles sitting on their porch

Back