Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My "beer mule" finally made it over state lines. So not a trade but some for trade.

1399734363065.jpg

I picked up an imperial donut break yesterday. Paid $17 for it. Anyone had it? Curious if I should drink now or on it for a while.

Drank mine a few nights ago. Pretty damn delicious. I prefer it over the Natale

Nice. I put down a few glasses of it at a bar the other day and I enjoyed it. I haven't had the biscotti though. I still find bottles of the donut and biscotti though, not sure about the BA.

Yowzer. I won't mention what I paid in Denver, but I will say I saw some Stickee Monkee here yesterday.

15.99?
What was the going rate for the SM? I'd be glad to pay the Philly Tax rate of around 22.00 a bottle for it.

Side note: I see Avery bottles pop up from time to time here....Rumpkin, Uncle Jacob, both at 20.00 a pop.

15.99?

What was the going rate for the SM? I'd be glad to pay the Philly Tax rate of around 22.00 a bottle for it.

Side note: I see Avery bottles pop up from time to time here....Rumpkin, Uncle Jacob, both at 20.00 a pop.

Yep $16.

Stickee Monkee was $17-18.

Avery barrel releases are $12 if you get them at the release, and usually $14 near me if you get them in stores afterwards.

Yep $16.

Stickee Monkee was $17-18.

Avery barrel releases are $12 if you get them at the release, and usually $14 near me if you get them in stores afterwards.

So the going rate for the SM would be about 26-28ish around here...should be able to easily land it if it does see Philly...quad's aren't nearly as popular as the BA stouts are. People don't know what they are missing!

Yowzer. I won't mention what I paid in Denver, but I will say I saw some Stickee Monkee here yesterday.

The place mentioned about is one of the hoity-toity(sp?) organic grocery stores that has everything overpriced. Although, when I finally got my Parabola, it was for $23 from a different bottle shop, and they are ******** too...

If you get your hands on more Stickee Monkee, I'll trade and save $10 ;)

The place mentioned about is one of the hoity-toity(sp?) organic grocery stores that has everything overpriced. Although, when I finally got my Parabola, it was for $23 from a different bottle shop, and they are ******** too...

If you get your hands on more Stickee Monkee, I'll trade and save $10 ;)

I was gonna try to pick up more today. Most places have a limit of one and it still goes fast. I'll let you know.

Back