Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a nice box from a BIF on BA today.

aF52Zy6.jpg

Damn.

BIF must be different over at BA than here at HBT

BIF on BA is more what is considered a "swap" on here. Everyone signs up and gets assigned a target, there are requirements.

LIF (lottery it forward) on there is more what we consider a bif, people just sending beer for no reason.

I'll be third in line. Got a 6'er coming, but I know that's nowhere near enough

Side note, I picked up a couple things today.

Gumballhead, my unicorn. I can't seem to score any. Brewed a rough clone a couple years ago, think it was my first AG brew. Would love to try the real thing.

I usually get WB gose but the only place i can get it is near my job and i've been out of work for a month. I've never wanted to go back to work so bad.....at all actually.

Gumballhead, my unicorn. I can't seem to score any. Brewed a rough clone a couple years ago, think it was my first AG brew. Would love to try the real thing.

I usually get WB gose but the only place i can get it is near my job and i've been out of work for a month. I've never wanted to go back to work so bad.....at all actually.

Remind me of that once we get our trade and I'll have some for you. That's one FFF beer I can almost always get without having to go to the brewery. Should be no falling through on that one ;)

Is Westbrook gose really that good?

It's very good! I got lucky and was able to try one a couple weeks back. It reminded me alot of white grapefruit juice. The unsweetened kind, not ruby red grapefruit juice.
Really good stuff. I could see being able to go through quite a few on a hot summer day. It's not distributed here, so it looks like I'll be brewing a Gose soon.

It's very good! I got lucky and was able to try one a couple weeks back. It reminded me alot of white grapefruit juice. The unsweetened kind, not ruby red grapefruit juice.
Really good stuff. I could see being able to go through quite a few on a hot summer day. It's not distributed here, so it looks like I'll be brewing a Gose soon.

I think their Gose is world class, but everything by them I have had has been really good. Just heard the other day that 80% of their tank space is dedicated to Evil Twin beers. Not sure how true that is though.

Attachments

• 2014-05-08 22.02.38.jpg
    2014-05-08 22.02.38.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 122
  • 2014-05-09 11.33.54.jpg
    2014-05-09 11.33.54.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 127
Glad it FINALLY arrived. That beers been on a tour of the US. Enjoy them all. Hope it was worth the wait.

Totally worth the wait. Plus, how many beers get to go from west coast, to east coast, to the rockies, back to the east coast, and then back to the rockies. Road trip! Who can blame them?

Back