Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone in Plymouth Meeting, PA has a smallish box with some rather large bottles sitting on their porch

To use the line that landed me my wife, the size of the package isn't what's important...
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400198636.087187.jpg
Thank you so much Allen. I'm giggling over here like a moron. :D

Brewbien hooked me up. Awesome package. Haven't had any of these. The casualty was a poor cap on the laurelwood IPA. Lost about 1/3 of the bottle, which means it will soon be making its appearance in the alchy thread.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400206589.152754.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400206621.320929.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400206650.784412.jpg

Brewbien hooked me up. Awesome package. Haven't had any of these. The casualty was a poor cap on the laurelwood IPA. Lost about 1/3 of the bottle, which means it will soon be making its appearance in the alchy thread.

Glad most of it made it safe! Sorry about the Workhorse :( I do have a couple of notes for you. People have been saying the the Sinister 7 is a little hot so I would sit on that for a while. The Breakside IPA's are all fantastic, especially the India Golden Ale. I would drink those first. The Fort George Suicide Squeeze is the second best session IPA I've had, right behind Stone GoTo. I threw in 2 Adams so you can drink one and age one but its your beer so no obligations :)

Cheers and enjoy!

Glad most of it made it safe! Sorry about the Workhorse :( I do have a couple of notes for you. People have been saying the the Sinister 7 is a little hot so I would sit on that for a while. The Breakside IPA's are all fantastic, especially the India Golden Ale. I would drink those first. The Fort George Suicide Squeeze is the second best session IPA I've had, right behind Stone GoTo. I threw in 2 Adams so you can drink one and age one but its your beer so no obligations :)

Cheers and enjoy!

Thanks for the notes. Breaksides won't survive the weekend and I'll put an Adams in the back of the closet along with the sinister 7.

Incoming from Mhurst111.

I don't like being shown up, especially in a public forum but I can't complain because of all these fantastic beers I got. Thanks again Mike!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400259597.825875.jpg

4 TRVE Sours
1 TRVE Saison
A bunch of fantastic extras including a rocky mountain oyster stout.

Bomb from mcbaumannerb!
View attachment 200008
View attachment 200009
View attachment 200010
View attachment 200011
And now the loot everyone looks forward to receiving from Mark!:D
View attachment 200012
Thanks again, man! I've never had any of these. I'm looking forward to them all, especially the homebrew.

]

Glad it got there safe and sound! Open the pumpkin slowly - there have been gushers from the batch. And the Hop Stinger is over a year so pretty faded (but still drinkable.)

Hope you've recovered enough to drink tonight - enjoy! :mug:

Glad it got there safe and sound! Open the pumpkin slowly - there have been gushers from the batch. And the Hop Stinger is over a year so pretty faded (but still drinkable.)

Hope you've recovered enough to drink tonight - enjoy! :mug:

I wish I was well enough to drink tonight. Still not feeling the greatest. But I threw the homebrew, dirty little freak, troegenator, java head, scratch IPA and Mokah in the fridge. So they should be well rested from their trip when I'm back to drinking shape. I had thought about adopting this whole "no drinking during the week" thing that others seem to be doing, but I'll probably scratch that idea and drink on those next week. :D
Oh, and thanks for the heads up on the pumpkin hb. I'll just open it directly over my mouth so nothing will be lost if it's a gusher. :p

This insane trade from g-love. I'm speechless and if anyone has ever gotten a box from him, they'll know how long this took me to open.

I may have to open the growler before Friday. I don't know if I can hold out.
image.jpg

This insane trade from g-love. I'm speechless and if anyone has ever gotten a box from him, they'll know how long this took me to open.

I may have to open the growler before Friday. I don't know if I can hold out.
View attachment 200618

Very nice. Is that a layer of active yeast in the bottom of the growler or is it just the glass itself?

Got this package from xxmetalhead89xx after setting up a side trade because he was ineligible to grant my eMaw. Left it pretty open ended and he delivered a great box of west coast goodies that are all new to me. I just love sampling new stuff!!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400674013.984488.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1400674026.281396.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1400674037.960722.jpg

Sent from my Commodore64

Hadn't gone to CT in three weeks so I went a little crazy at the bottle shop last night :D
View attachment 200725
View attachment 200726

and a bunch to go out in SavortChef's eMAW ...
View attachment 200727

I spy, with my little eye….

Kidding, I don't want to ruin it.

So I had that Dragon's Milk with chills this weekend…OMFG! No lies, it was burning the **** out of my throat, I loved it. I ate some chocolate with it that was sitting around and yum! Really a great beer but for me, I would need to share the bottle with someone. No way I can do that on my own.

It's neat seeing the Jackie O's special release. Enjoy that. I work for them now.

Sent from Cheese Doodle Land.

I think I know where that came from. I am thinking about hitting a release with the person that traded it to her sometime.

Do you get a good amount of their barrel aged goodies?

Back