To Football Fans

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dontman

Reaction score
If you are anything like me, today (or last Thursday) is a celebration of sorts as the pro season begins.

In the spirit of sportsmanship I lift a glass and wish you a good and fun season.

100_1230.JPG

(Go Eagles!!!)

I'm looking forward to week one with a sense of anticipation tempered with dread.

Yeah, I'm a Bills fan.

Picking up Kurt Warner in my keeper league seems to have done to him what it's done to many others over the years. He's earned me -1 points so far. :(

The problem with broken ribs is that it is the type of injury that makes a QB gunshy. And McNabb is already terrible for getting gunshy after an injury.

I have to say I am a little worried but man was that a fun game.

If you are anything like me, today (or last Thursday) is a celebration of sorts as the pro season begins.

In the spirit of sportsmanship I lift a glass and wish you a good and fun season.

100_1230.JPG

(Go Eagles!!!)
Santana Moss is clearly not lifting his glass to sportsmanship today, freaking bum

Managed to move the ball a little at the end of the half. Kept the Giants out of the endzone a couple of times. Cut the lead to ten before the half....I'm cautiously optimistic.:eek:

I am pretty disappointed that our first score of this game and the entire first half for that matter is off a fake FG trick play. Also pretty irritated that Jacobs is just walking all over us. Not running, walking.

Way to show your colors a day late;) Much easier to speak up after you know the out come eh?

To be honest I would have said it earlier, but I did not get to this post until yesterday. But the eff the redskins was a friendly response to the "eff the Cowboys" remark, nothing about the game. Which was a very good game IMO. Your defense is again going to be great, just that offense.

Back