To Beard or not Beard a HBT facial hair analysis poll

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Too Beard or Not to Beard

• Yes, I am a Bearded Brewer

• No, I am not a Bearded Brewer

• I'm a woman and I aint saying what I shave or dont shave.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I tried once to beard. It looked like I glued a small handful of pubes to me face in erratic patches.

Sincerely wish I could beard, but alas, it was not meant to be.

Beards have become to me what Flannel was in the 90s. Something I wore regularly, but has now become the domain of the hip. So, I'll personally wait for the fad to die down and maybe grow another one in a few years.

I've been sporting flannels and a beard since the 80's. ;)

I would if I could. Too much Indian blood......

.....Apache here, Apache there. :D

I've got just enough Cherokee blood to keep from growing a full beard, but not enough to keep hair on my scalp. I hate going bald.

I have a full red beard, I've had it for the last two years and before that I've had a goatee for about 8 years. With the red beard my co-workers refer to me as the young Kris Kringle from the Christmas movie Santa Claus is coming to town.

I've been rocking a beard since February, although I am shaving it for my wife on her birthday in August ;) whether I decide to grow another or not depends on how lazy I am - if I don't shave for four days straight, I'm growing a beard, any less than that and my razor can chew through it.

I am almost constantly going back and forth. I am currently rocking a short beard, but came really close to clean shaving this morning.

I am just too pretty :(

It was time to set my beard free and showcase my mustache. Sure, the mustache has always been part of the beard but every so often you need to get rid of everything else - it's the only way to truly give the mustache center stage.

I voted not bearded just because I don't have a full beard at the moment. I'm usually a winter time bearded brewer. Now I would call it more goatee than beard....

Latest posts

Back