TIG welding in the Cincinnati area?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a three keggle setup that I inherited from a friend of a friend a few years ago. I've been brewing a lot more lately and would like to install a HERMS coil into the hlt (as well as a thermometer and other accessories). Since the other ports are all welded, I'd like to stick with welded ports, but I'm having trouble finding a welder in the area. I need a total of 6 couplings welded into two keggles. Does anyone know where I might get this done? I'm willing to drive if necessary and would love to observe the process (if possible). Money, homebrew, and my appreciation available for the welder. Please pm me or post here if you have any potential leads. Thanks!

A friend of mine told me about a company in the western hills area called Rodem. I think they are on Crookshank ave if you are familiar with the area.

Cool. I've checked out the places you guys recommended. I contacted L&M today via email. I'd previously contacted Monnig Welding and Queen City Laser and Fabrication; Monnig doesn't do any TIG welding and Queen City Laser didn't reply to my email. I'll update here when I hear back from L&M or if I have to check with some other places.

Thanks all.

Back