This kegerator could be awesome!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would rather have something that could hold kegs and keep them cold... My car is my sound system. One of the most epic tailgating kegerators was one of these:
kegerator_truckbed1.jpg

Wow, that's freaking awesome! What does it look like on the inside? Is it tall enough to hold 5 gallon kegs?

I'm guessing it probably has a cold plate inside, and you store the kegs behind it in the bed.

Think he gets pulled over much? Wouldnt that be an open container?

Heh I can hear the cop now "Sir please step out of the car and to the rear of your vehicle......do you know why I pulled you over?"

(driver) "Umm no... I dont think I was speeding was I?"

Cop "No Sir you were not , how ever I will need to search your vehicle for a glass and some salted peanuts"

OR I could hear myself on the phone (hands free of course) because this guy is in front of me and not driving to my liking "Ya Ill be there when I can... Im stuck behind this guy with a......wait is that.... it is Ill be damned.....Im gonna be late Im about to be in a minor fender bender"

Back