• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Arizona All Grain Setup Equipment Sale - Goodbye

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HowardRoark

Reaction score
Well, the time has come for me to cut down on some things I own. After not using the equipment now for a few years I'm looking to send it to a better home. Everything listed I will sell for $800, or $600 minus the kegerator. I will keep the listing up to date so no need to ask me if it is available. My preference is to sell everything together but I will consider selling things individually. This is everything you need to start homebrewing. All of the equipment is super clean and well maintained. I have other misc. items like bottle trees, bottles, bottle caps, cleaner, siphons, hydrometers, refractometer etc. that I will include in the sale (if you buy a large portion of the equipment). You won't need much to start brewing at all. If you need any more information please reach out to me. Everything is negotiable but low ballers will be ignored! It's been a while since I've been on the forum but I have history here and I've sold a chiller a while back. Trying to keep it local (Phoenix, AZ) because I really don't want to ship anything (mainly because I can't imagine most of it would be cost effective). If someone really wants to pay for shipping I may consider it for some of the items. Pictures attached showing most of the items except for the misc. things mentioned above.

Blichmann 10 gallon stainless steel brew pot - $275
Blichmann burner - $100
MegaPot 7 gallon stainless steel brew pot - $60
10 gallon Rubbermaid cooler mash tun with custom copper grain filter - $60
2 - 5 gallon corny kegs (these were new, not used soda ones) silicone o-rings plus extras - $75 each
Copper immersion chiller - $25
7.5 gallon big mount plastic fermenter - $20
5 gallon Better Bottle fermenter - $20
Bottling bucket - $10
Beer Meister kegerator with dual Perlick faucets - $250
5 - C&W 24 bottle plastic bottle crates - $10 each

The kegerator wasn't chilling the last time I had it plugged in. Probably a simple inexpensive fix that you could call Beer Meister and get worked out over the phone. Last time I had an issue it was like $50 to fix. The faucets and CO2 tank alone are probably worth like $200, not too mention the kegerator retails for over $700.

Attachments

• IMG_1695.jpg
    IMG_1695.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 363
  • IMG_1692.jpg
    IMG_1692.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 360
  • IMG_1693.jpg
    IMG_1693.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 350
  • IMG_1694.jpg
    IMG_1694.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 349
  • IMG_1696.jpg
    IMG_1696.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 344
  • IMG_1697.jpg
    IMG_1697.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 341
  • IMG_1698.jpg
    IMG_1698.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 337
  • IMG_1699.jpg
    IMG_1699.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 333
  • IMG_1700.jpg
    IMG_1700.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 325
What is currently left. $700 take it all or $500 minus the kegerator.

Blichmann 10 gallon stainless steel brew pot - $275
Blichman burner - SOLD
MegaPot 7 gallon stainless steel brew pot - $60
10 gallon Rubbermaid cooler mash tun with copper filter - $60
2 - 5 gallon corny kegs (these were new, not used soda ones) silicone o-rings plus extras - $75 each
Bottling bucket - $10

Beer Meister kegerator with dual Perlick faucets - $250

If splitting kegerator up individually:
CO2 Tank + Regulators - $150
Perlick faucets - $50
Kegerator - $50

Thanks. Yea, I’ve had some low ballers already contact me on Craigslist. I’m willing to deal but I’m not giving stuff away for free.

Lowering prices. What is currently left. $500 take it all.

Blichmann 10 gallon stainless steel brew pot - $225
Blichman burner - SOLD
MegaPot 7 gallon stainless steel brew pot - $40
10 gallon Rubbermaid cooler mash tun with copper filter - $50
2 - 5 gallon corny kegs (these were new, not used soda ones) silicone o-rings plus extras - $65 each
Bottling bucket - $10

Beer Meister kegerator with dual Perlick faucets - $200

If splitting kegerator up individually:
CO2 Tank + Regulators - $100
Perlick faucets - $50
Kegerator - $50

Everything on this post is sold. I made two new posts with what is left, namely the Blichmann brew pot and mash tun.

Back