thinkinhg of bidding on this

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It says flat out that it is damaged/broken. You either need to email them to find out just HOW damaged it is, or not bother and keep an eye out for a local source that actually works and you won't pay shipping.

It seems like you're buying it just for the CO2 tank and tower, so I dunno. The fridge clearly isn't working, who knows what condition the other stuff is in?

If the tower is all beat/scratched to hell, you might be better off spending more to get new stuff, and not have to dispose of the fridge.

yeah i was thinking of the tower, rails, c02 tank...
i have to figure those costs first before i bid & if it is less with shipping then i'm going for it

Contact them for photos of the actual item, and a description of what's ACTUALLY wrong with it.

I've gotten "damaged" appliances for free dumpster diving and they're usually fine, just glaring cosmetic issues (forklift through the side of a chest freezer... etc) and can be fixed for a few $.

If it's only the fridge that's broken, you could make out great.. but if the whole package fell out of a truck on the interstate or something you're boned.

Get more info.

Back