The Walking dead

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just wondering what the hell Judith has been eating/drinking.... As the father of a 15mo old (granted he's >95th percentile height and weight) that kid plowed through formula, milk, etc. None of the group's women can breast feed, and the formula they got back when Merrill was still around has long dried up...

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

If you recall the scene with Morgan, he was following a marked trail, the termites mentioned marking their trail. So he is definitely behind the groups some.

So The person with Daryl who is still in the bushes is that black kid noah obviously. wild guess but the kid will lead rick and the gang to that hospital at the midseason to rescue beth and carol.

Good theory! I'm thinking Carol and Daryl spotted one of the cross cars going there, heard/saw Beth's commotion, then snagged Noah, sending Carol in like a Trojan horse.

I don't know if they sent Carol in, but I did say to my wife, "They just wheeled in a Trojan Horse.", meaning they got something they aren't expecting or prepared for. As my wife said, "because Carol's a bad ass."

And now yall have me thinking Noah instead of Morgan with Daryl.

My son even said, "Oh no, they're in for it now, it's going to get interesting!"

This episode was a little inconsistent. Beth playing the little lost lamb for 90% of the episode, then pulling a Misery & getting busy.

I like the tough SOB mode much better. Hitting that cop on the head & throwing him down to the Zombie was GREAT!

Daryl has a way of picking them, eh? ;)

As time unfolds this group is all turning bad @ss! I guess if you want to survive, you got to. :eek:nestar: :D

Yeah, it's Daryl and Noah since Noah's leg is probably still hurting so he stayed in the bushes while Daryl made sure everything was clear. Funny how Noah is the actor who played Chris Rock in "Everybody Hates Chris". He sure has grown up!

the hospital is in for it for sure........carol is a bad SOB and all hell is gonna break loose. Take it from me.......I know....\

What i dont know is whats up with darryl. is he with carol or with beth? or just lucky to have both of them????? for someone that was a bum before,,,,, he really scores with these girls.

Carol looked out of it. I think the doctor would see if see was faking injury. Are the cops going out and hurting people to bring them back to the hospital? They keep finding people, but it would seem most randomly seriously injured people are quickly eaten.

the hospital is in for it for sure........carol is a bad SOB and all hell is gonna break loose. Take it from me.......I know....\

What i dont know is whats up with darryl. is he with carol or with beth? or just lucky to have both of them????? for someone that was a bum before,,,,, he really scores with these girls.

I think he is interested in carol. I think it's more of a sister/family relationship he never had with Beth.

I didn't understand why was Beth going to kill the doctor? I know she has some nursing skills from her dad, but not enough to take over the doctors place to become needed at the hospital. I figured that would piss off the women cop and give her a motive to beat up or kill Beth.

Oh no,

Now I gotta watch it again. I thought she was going to kill the female cop. Either way it would be just an anger killing. No reason behind it.

The was no way she could reasonably get away, or go on. Just hate acting out.

I didn't understand why was Beth going to kill the doctor? I know she has some nursing skills from her dad, but not enough to take over the doctors place to become needed at the hospital. I figured that would piss off the women cop and give her a motive to beat up or kill Beth.

Revenge. The doctor tricked her into killing the one patient (who was also a doctor) to maintain his own position of relative power at the hospital. I don't think she thought it through any more than that.

Yeah, I thought all along that he was a fraud. I also think Abraham might shoot himself still. I'm not completely following what happened to Abraham in the past. Were those survivors he killed? I also don't think that the fire monitor (water cannon) works if the engine isn't running. On a Coast Guard boat it works by a power take off on the engine.

The people it showed Abraham killing looked like survivors. I'm pretty sure he was going to end himself or look for his family until Eugene came along. And you are correct, the engine has to be running as it powers the pump for the water.

I think Abraham killed some bad guy survivors in the grocery store. He has codependency issues, and they are really showing now.

Having watched the scenes for next week's episode, it looks like things the poop is going down.

The people it showed Abraham killing looked like survivors.

Correct. That was the group he and his family were holed up with.

On The talking Dead, the actor playing Abraham stated that those people he found dead outside the building in the flashbacks were his family.

The people he beat to death with the soup can were member of the group he was in. Abraham went out on a "mission" of some sort, came back, and found those guys raped his family so he went crazy on them.

That scared the crap of of his wife and kids so they ran and got eaten.

Abraham finds them, and decides to pop his top.

Enter Eugene....

This is true and the show is making that a theme... Abe had dialog with Glenn to that effect last night at the window in the book store.

I understand that there was no power in the bookstore, but, to me, that entire scene was too dark. Couldn't see a thing. They could have used some ambient moonlight effect or something. It was annoying. Thought something was wrong with my cable.

I understand that there was no power in the bookstore, but, to me, that entire scene was too dark. Couldn't see a thing. They could have used some ambient moonlight effect or something. It was annoying. Thought something was wrong with my cable.

They had to set the mood for that "fiery" sex scene

I think they knock out everyone first, so they can make them more vulnerable when they first wake up. ..i also think the doctor is on the side of the male cops secretly, and that is why the female cop wanted another doctor so bad. .. don't think she is the bad guy we think she is.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Home Brew mobile app

Correct. That was the group he and his family were holed up with.

On The talking Dead, the actor playing Abraham stated that those people he found dead outside the building in the flashbacks were his family.

The people he beat to death with the soup can were member of the group he was in. Abraham went out on a "mission" of some sort, came back, and found those guys raped his family so he went crazy on them.

That scared the crap of of his wife and kids so they ran and got eaten.

Abraham finds them, and decides to pop his top.

Enter Eugene....

I missed Talking Dead this week which really chapped my a$$, but I suspected it was something like this.

I was actually thinking this was more along the lines of the guy who comes home and finds his wife cheating on him with another man, so he decides she's "being raped." I kind of thought that was why the wife grabbed the kids and ran, because he showed her how really unstable he is.

Being a soldier in the 80's/ 90's Army of need though, as opposed the the 2000's era Army of plenty, I laughed almost through this whole show. Some of the things Abraham was saying I haven't heard in almost 20 years. And I remember well, being in several situations where there's nothing left to do but throw your hands up, laugh your a$$ off, and drive forward as best you can while parts are falling off your rusted out 5 Ton or Deuce-and-a-half.

. .. don't think she is the bad guy we think she is.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Home Brew mobile app

Oh, Man. Don't go down this path. I tried these arguments about the Governor the previous 2 seasons.

The fastest way to earn the wrath of this group is to try to defend the bad guys :D.

Oh, Man. Don't go down this path. I tried these arguments about the Governor the previous 2 seasons.

The fastest way to earn the wrath of this group is to try to defend the bad guys :D.

Who's doing that!? I will feed them to walkers right now!

But I could see it being a self preservation angle. She helps them have their way with other people so they stay off of her. Like they said last episode, everybody left now is strong. Some physically. Some diabolically. Look at Eugene. He used his personality (flaws) to his benefit. Being manipulative is a strength.

Who's doing that!? I will feed them to walkers right now!

But I could see it being a self preservation angle. She helps them have their way with other people so they stay off of her. Like they said last episode, everybody left now is strong. Some physically. Some diabolically. Look at Eugene. He used his personality (flaws) to his benefit. Being manipulative is a strength.

I think that's the point of the whole season if not series.

Everyone is capable of horrific things and everyone can justify those horrific things in their world. Eating people is horrible, but so is shooting a 10 year old in the back of the head. Even if she killed her sister.

The Governor felt he had to be a hard ass, Joe and the "claimed" crew had their way of regulating things, the termites justified snacking on other survivors, and now we have the Slabtown PD and their health insurance with the ridiculously high deductible IOU's.

Hell even Rick and crew have done some terrible things. Carol torching folks with the sniffles and shooting little girls she deems dangerous. Rick hacking folks to death with a machete to settle a promise.

That's why we have characters like Tyrese, who still can't detach from the old ways.

I think that's the point of the whole season if not series.

think it's the point of any zombie story (really the point of any post-apocalypse story in general)

even Romero will tell you zombie stories aren't about the zombies

(and shouldn't the singular of zombies be zomby? I mean, look at those two sentences above; story/stories)

Back