The Walking dead

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mid-season in 2 episodes is it just me or did this episode feel like they were writing Carol's epilog? a recap of who she was and is and how she feels like she has no place or reason to continue? Is she the cast member who dies at the mid-season finale?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Mid-season in 2 episodes is it just me or did this episode feel like they were writing Carol's epilog? a recap of who she was and is and how she feels like she has no place or reason to continue? Is she the cast member who dies at the mid-season finale?

I took it as showing how far she's come and how independent she is now vs. early in the series. That's an interesting interpretation though. I hope they don't kill her off yet...she's one of my favorite characters now.

The story is written how it's written, and things will turn out how it is, but... They didn't kill Noah when he stole their crossbow? That has been a life tool for whole group. I'd have at least winged him to get some info from him. Most likely, I'd have killed him outright and got the crossbow and his rifle.

strong and independent and an important character

but forgot that, even in the zombie apocalypse: LOOK BOTH WAYS BEFORE CROSSING THE STREET!

I don't know. But this season has been full of flashbacks.

I liked the flashbacks that showed the backstory. Like Eugene and the Sarge. But this week it just confirmed what we all already assumed.

If they are gonna split into three story lines I would prefer 20 min. each every week than one each week and two on hiatus.

Yeah, I definitely got that feeling too. I suspect Carol bites it saving Beth/the group on the mid season finale, but that it just my suspicion.

If they are gonna split into three story lines I would prefer 20 min. each every week than one each week and two on hiatus.

I'm sure it's an economics thing, they pay the actors for the episodes in which they appear. This past week, they didn't have to pay the full cast, only 2 main-credits actors and 1 current guest star

A good episode, thought provoking.
I thought Bob the Cop was being manipulative, and figured he might head-butt her.
I wonder where the preacher is off to? And I don't know why Glenn's group is hanging around the firetruck. Just waiting for Eugene to wake up? What are the odds he already turned?

I kept saying "shoot them Rick you know you have to shoot them, it won't end well if you don't" I guess this group still feels the need to trust people.

*******! That was my thought on that.

Seriously. Why would they trust anyone outside their own group at this point?

If Sasha was worried about Officer Bob's friend, she should have just killed off every walker outside the warehouse. Boom, problem solved. Doesn't matter *which* one he is. SMH.

Seriously. Why would they trust anyone outside their own group at this point?

If Sasha was worried about Officer Bob's friend, she should have just killed off every walker outside the warehouse. Boom, problem solved. Doesn't matter *which* one he is. SMH.

Really disappointed in how dumb they were seems unrealistic given all they've been through.

Especially in light of Officer Bob telling the other cop: "You need to stop talking right now." A big red flag. Maybe it was asking too much to remember that you interrogate suspects separately.

Shouldn't the hospital patients be more guarded? If you a treating people clinging to life, couldn't they die any minute, turn into a zombie, and wreck the place? I would at least block the door.

Shouldn't the hospital patients be more guarded? If you a treating people clinging to life, couldn't they die any minute, turn into a zombie, and wreck the place? I would at least block the door.

Didnt even consider that but you're right.

I like how each group has a different name for the dead. Zombie shows always annoyed me when each independent groups had the same nickname. Glad one finally got it right.

So far I have heard :
Walkers
Bitters
Rotters

I like how each group has a different name for the dead. Zombie shows always annoyed me when each independent groups had the same nickname. Glad one finally got it right.

So far I have heard :
Walkers
Bitters
Rotters

The guys Rick shot in the bar when he went to get Herschel called them lame brains

So far I have heard :
Walkers
Bitters
Rotters

when they first hooked up with Glenn, he called them "geeks"

as far as Sasha getting jumped: hopefully it was a ploy to determine dude's trustworthiness and he failed

otherwise, yeah, big-time ******* move

Rip Beth,

We never really got to know you, too bad you died just when your character actually started to get lines...

What was about they all come back that Dawn told Beth about Noah?

I did not get it. Beth was stupid.

Wtf? Over Noah? Why did Dawn even care? Were they going to have a shoot out in the hallway if he didn't go back?

In a way, Beth brought it upon herself. The deal was done, Beth was free. Noah was willing to go back and Beth had to go in and stab Dawn causing Dawn to blow her brains out. You could tell by Dawns facial expression that she didn't mean to shoot her, it was more of a reaction. Beth's last actions were kind of selfish, she nearly caused a shootout that could have killed a lot of people on both sides.

Can someone tell me why they would make the exchange in the hallway and not outside. I had a feeling it would Be either Beth or Carol but I was betting on Carol.

In a way, Beth brought it upon herself. The deal was done, Beth was free. Noah was willing to go back and Beth had to go in and stab Dawn causing Dawn to blow her brains out. You could tell by Dawns facial expression that she didn't mean to shoot her, it was more of a reaction.

I agree Beth caused her own accidental shooting.

The only thing I can think is Beth thought killing Dawn would release the entire hospital group. Then, she'd have done Noah solid for helping her, even though escaping helped him just as much, and they'd have more team members and the hospital with its supplies.

In a way, Beth brought it upon herself. The deal was done, Beth was free. Noah was willing to go back and Beth had to go in and stab Dawn causing Dawn to blow her brains out. You could tell by Dawns facial expression that she didn't mean to shoot her, it was more of a reaction.

Definitely the case. It appears Dawn actually liked Beth.

Back