the other other other football league

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright....first I’d like to say a huge thank you to everyone that has been in the league for a few years now, and continues to keep it going. Every season the leagues get better by keeping members that keep their end of the bargain and ship out beer. From last season I received 10 packages!! I believe that is our best turn out yet!! Thank you again for sending me beer!! It’s pretty sweet getting beer delivered to you!

So on to this season...
I need to get a confirmation from @peacedog and @baseballsmitty if you guys want to go another season.

If you haven’t sent beer from last season, and want to play, you need to get your shipment ASAP, or else your spot will go to next person on the waiting list.

Anybody have issues for draft we can plan for? I’m thinking it will be the third weekend of preseason like normal, probably a normal gameday time. Week 3 should be the weekend before Labor Day to keep the long weekend free for out of towners.

Draft is set for August 25, 8:30 EDT.

Still waiting for a confirmation from:
@peacedog
@baseballsmitty.

I sent them messages sent as well. If they can’t confirm by next week we will have to get a couple new players.

If anyone is reading this and would like on the waiting list, we may have two openings. Respond here or message me.

Ok so no word from peacedog....

We have one spot open. First response gets in. Draft is Sunday!!

What’s the dillyo on this? Are we drafting this weekend? If so what time and is there a link? I may be on auto draft since I’ve got my youngest child’s back to school bash. Elementary school, clowns, bouncy houses, 3 hours of adult misery......

What’s the dillyo on this? Are we drafting this weekend? If so what time and is there a link? I may be on auto draft since I’ve got my youngest child’s back to school bash. Elementary school, clowns, bouncy houses, 3 hours of adult misery......

Draft is Sunday. Check your time zone. Everything should be active from last season. Log in to your account and league should be active. If anyone has trouble let me know. Good luck!

So this is last minute, but I went to nfl.com and it says standard scoring has been updated to ppr. I can go in and customize the settings...but I was going to see what you guys want first.

From what I can tell on my end it kept our scoring normal in this league. On the website I get a yellow banner stating rule change and in the app there is an article about it. When I go into the settings it still has 10yds per point and 6 points a td for rush/rec. No points for a reception or rush attempt.

I’ll keep an eye on it and make sure it doesn’t start adding ppr so we keep things as planned.

IMG_1806.JPG

Not too shabby!

Latest posts

Back