The ongoing Prairie dino glass thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to be the barer of bad news but I just ordered what seems to be the last pair. I hate paying $30 for two tasting glasses. Maybe they will put more up soon?

I think I've had like 3 prairie beers but I've been trying to get these the last 4 colors. Miss it every time. I just love the look of em :/

Dino glasses back available

Thank you sir
success-gif.gif

I got that same check back in an hour message this morning. Now they are all gone...:( Saddest of feels.

Anyone want to work something out for one of their 2???

Hey there.

Looking for one of these glasses. My gf is nuts about beers and dinosaurs so I think one of these glasses would be perfect for her! However I notice that they seem to be sort of hard to come by. Does anyone here have a spare one they'd be willing to sell, or perhaps know someone who does?

Hey there.

Looking for one of these glasses. My gf is nuts about beers and dinosaurs so I think one of these glasses would be perfect for her! However I notice that they seem to be sort of hard to come by. Does anyone here have a spare one they'd be willing to sell, or perhaps know someone who does?
Mostly the earlier color variants are the harder ones to come by, but every few months they put up another color available on the site. Keep an eye on the site, as well as this thread, and you'll likely pick one up in short order.

That being said, you can check out the "Other" ISO:FT Trade forum, I did a quick search for the term "Dino" in the titles only, and came up with quite a few threads that are trading these glasses.

http://www.talkbeer.com/community/search/2446052/?q=dino&o=relevance&c[title_only]=1&c[node]=19

Perfect, thank you so much! I'll check that portion of the forums out and hopefully I can find somebody willing to part with a glass.

Mostly the earlier color variants are the harder ones to come by, but every few months they put up another color available on the site. Keep an eye on the site, as well as this thread, and you'll likely pick one up in short order.

That being said, you can check out the "Other" ISO:FT Trade forum, I did a quick search for the term "Dino" in the titles only, and came up with quite a few threads that are trading these glasses.

http://www.talkbeer.com/community/search/2446052/?q=dino&o=relevance&c[title_only]=1&c[node]=19

Back