The New Main

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WorkBoots09

Reaction score
Howdy! I have a homebrewing blog that I started up last year detailing what my wife and I brew as a homebrewing team as well as anything happening in the DFW brew scene that has us excited.

My latest post covers a rare private tasting party with the brewers of Arlington's first craft brewery, Division Brewing. Those guys are awesome, laid back, and passionate about what they do. Better than that, they started out as homebrewers many years ago!

http://newmainbrewing.blogspot.com/

Let me know what y'all think about the blog and if you'd like me to write about any other topics!

Thanks! :mug:

Lots of posts since last I bumped this thread. I started a series of interviews with local craft brewers including Shannon Brewing in Keller, TX and Division Brewing coming soon to Arlington, TX. In the last few weeks, I posted a review of a brew session on the Grainfather electric all-in-one brewing system and my experience with the Zombie Dust clone recipe from HBT's recipe database. Take a look, and thank you for reading!

Back