The HomeBrewTalk Top 100 Recipes - 100-75

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I had a beer for every contact I received asking me what the top homebrew recipes are here on HomeBrewTalk, I would have a beer for every recipe in the database.
When you have over 4,000 recipes things can get a bit overwhelming. There are many reasons you may choose a brew from the recipe database, but by and large the most common qualifier is popularity, so with that we're starting the latest series here on HomeBrewTalk, The HomeBrewTalk Top 100.
It's taken 11 years to acquire 4,000+ recipes. That's a little over one recipe a day for the last 11 years. Submitted from brewers all over the world, each recipe represents a unique journey for the brewer that created it, and the brewers that have brewed it. Having someone brew your beer is an honor, and one that we will be covering in another series debuting later in the month.
Drawing inspiration from countless sources, each recipe is an attempt by the brewer to leave their indelible mark on the world of brewing. We are of the ages, and as we inherit recipes from millenniums of brewing, we too catapult ourselves into the future by the simple act of cooperation.
And you thought we were just brewing beer. Silly you.
odetoarthur-2295.jpg

75. Ode To Arthur, Irish Stout (Guinness Clone) - BierMuncher

andesmintchocolatestout-2296.jpg

76. Andes Mint Chocolate Stout - modernlifeisANDY
strawberry-blonde-2297.jpg

77.Wild Strawberry Blonde - WildGingerBrewing

fizzy-yellow-2298.jpg

78. Fizzy Yellow Beer - Yooper

chocolate-2299.jpg

79.Chocolate Oatmeal Porter - FATC1TY
irish-red-2300.jpg

80.Quaffable Irish Red (Extract) - Schlenkerla
jalapeno-cream-ale-2301.jpg

81. Jalapeno Cream Ale - sundowner
grapemead-2302.jpg

82. Joe's Quick Grape Mead - SuperiorBrew
simplehefe-2303.jpg

83. Simple Hefeweizen - HOOTER
kissyercousin-2304.jpg

84. Kiss Yer Cousin Rye Kentucky Common Ale - Revvy
aberdeen-2305.jpg

85. Aberdeen Brown Ale (NewCastle Clone) AG - BierMuncher
slims-2306.jpg

86. Slim's Graham Cracker Ale 2.0 - SD-SLIM
beecave-2307.jpg

87. Bee Cave Brewery Rye IPA - EdWort
rhubardwine-2308.jpg

88. Rhubarb Wine - Yooper
americanwheat-2309.jpg

89. American Wheat Beer - 2nd place Best of show - 2011 HBT BJCP competition - thunderworm
beecave-ipa-2310.jpg

90. Bee Cave Brewery IPA - EdWort
beecave-oktoberfest-2311.jpg

91. Bee Cave Brewery Oktoberfest Ale - EdWort
shipwrecked-saison-2312.jpg

92. Shipwrecked Saison - Channel66
guinessclone-2313.jpg

93. Guinness Draught Clone - RICLARK
freshsqueezedipa-2314.jpg

94. Fresh Squeezed IPA - Lodovico
blvdsmokehouse-2315.jpg

95. Boulevard Smokestack Series Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale Clone - Joshaw50
sierranevada-clone-2316.jpg

96. Nierra Sevada (Session SNPA Clone) - BierMuncher
chimayclone-2317.jpg

97. Easy Chimay Blue clone - summersolstice
gumball-2318.jpg

98. Gumballhead inspired WPA - cuinrearview
davescider-2319.jpg

99. Dave's Carmel Apple Cider - ellicit
heavenly-2320.jpg

100. Heavenly Scourge Black IIPA - brrman

HomeBrewTalk is a unique repository for homebrew knowledge and recipes. More than just a recipe database, we're a community that allows you direct access to the brewers making a difference in the world of home brewing. Through this interaction you may find you are the next brewer making a difference, developing recipes, and helping brewers new to your recipes to work out any issues they may have. So with that we raise a glass to all brewers, past, present and future.

Salud!

Austin

*A recipe's popularity was determined based on number of replies as per consensus with the Editor Team.

heavenly-2320.jpg

And that's why I'm going to see Yooper's name a lot this week...I clearly don't see any of my recipes. Obviously they are going to be even higher in the list :p.

Just another opportunity to thank EdWort for his Rye IPA - a staple in my house and a favorite of my homebrew lovin friends. Cheers!

I'm going out on a limb here & say something that's not very PC. It's taken me 5 years and numerous books to realize......Palmer's How to Brew & HBT covers EVERYTHING. Save your $$$$$. There is no reason to go anywhere else. HBT is the bomb!

@passedpawn they started selling those at my local target.
My days of drinking out of ball jars is over. It's gone mainstream.

Nierra Sevada, one of the many great Biermuncher recipes. I still regularly brew a variation of it. I'm honored that you guys used my photo of it on this page! :)

Latest posts

Back