The ferminator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

67coupe390

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows how long it takes to get a ferminator after you order from Williams Brewing? It kills me everytime I see the UPS guy driving by my house. Its says up to three weeks but I want it now!!!:mad: :(

If they shipped UPS, they should of provided you with a tracking number that you an track via the UPS website. If not call them and see if you can get your tracking number(From Williams not UPS).

I used to work for UPS and one thing they are very very Type-A about is Tracking codes.

I was told it takes 3 weeks to mfg this from Blichmann, ask me how I know.
As I to wait for the ups man to vist me...lol

From my experience these things are shipped from Blichmann rather than held in stock at the HBS. The only way to get one same day is to visit a LHBS and buy the model they have on display. Mine took close to a month but that was around Chirstmas so a holiday wait was not unexpected.

DeathBrewer said:
it says on their website to allow 3 weeks for delivery
Yes, it will be damn near three weeks!!! That is a tough wait!!! But I'm working the yeast starter on Wednesday!! :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: Not enough rockin's but I'm sure you all get it!

67coupe390 said:
Thats why you need a picture of SWMBO on computer desk.

Nah, my SWMBO (and she hates that term - she doesn't expect me to obey) not only likes my brewing habit, but she gets all excited when a new, sexy piece of brewquipment arrives. :rockin:

Jester369 said:
Nah, my SWMBO (and she hates that term - she doesn't expect me to obey) not only likes my brewing habit, but she gets all excited when a new, sexy piece of brewquipment arrives. :rockin:
Your a lucky one! Out of the two I actively engage in the wife dislikes this hobby the least. My love of cars is a bigger expense.
Fedex where are yooooou!!!!

Back