The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

day_trippr

Covid-19 Vaccine Effectivity Test Subject
Reaction score
I've never known how to address Easter Greetings. On the one hand, there's a grim story, otoh, the same story led to a celebrated event.
All too heady for me, so I'll just say I hope everyone has a great day tomorrow.

The Spousal Unit and I will be attending an Egg Hunt with our youngest grandson (17 months) in the morning, feeling blessed to have him and his parents in our lives, wishing we could have had the other branches of our family up here this weekend, but looking forward to when we'll all be together for our annual Cape of Cod week soon :)

Cheers! :mug:

Dland

Reaction score
Well, there you go,... another positive statement, always good for moral. {;

day_trippr

Covid-19 Vaccine Effectivity Test Subject
Reaction score
I was down in Northern-ish NJ over the weekend and it was definitely Spring on Saturday. Sunday...not so much.
They're at least two weeks ahead of Central MA...

balrog

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
"There's nothing like Spring Time in the South. There's nothing like Fall in New England".

There.

I said it.

[sayeth the man whose chest freezer for cold crashing and keg serving got repurposed for chest freezing with employment changes]

OP
paulthenurse

paulthenurse

Fecal Transplant Super Donor
Reaction score
Down by the rivah, Down by the banks of the Rivah
S’up Bitches?
Hey I think I gave the wrong impression in my last post, I’m not quitting brewing or leaving you guys. I’m just getting rid of something I haven’t used in years that’s taking up space. I still have a cooler mash tun, pots, etc, and (God forbid) there’s always extract recipes. But I don’t brew near as much as I used to and it just makes sense to get it to someone who’ll use it.

Who knows, someday the world will be normal again and the Karen’s won’t lose their mind when we have the next Masstoberfest.

Last edited:
OP
paulthenurse

paulthenurse

Fecal Transplant Super Donor
Reaction score
Down by the rivah, Down by the banks of the Rivah
I used to work with this older British nurse practitioner was a f'ing scream. She had this totally flat, dry delivery as the funniest damn things you ever heard came out of her mouth. One day, when the weather bunnies are all running around like Chicken Little, fretting about the impending Snowstorm from Hell she lets loose with "Snowstorms are like sleeping with a bloke for the first time. You never know how much you're going to get or how long it's going to last."

I miss her.