Quantcast

The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

day_trippr

"Now brewing exclusively with Hydrohydroxic Acid"
Reaction score
One does one one must - I'm just happy someone much smahtah than me figured it out :)
As of this morning the entry point I provided is still working. The Spousal Unit has been helping her friends get set up...

TheDudeLebowski

Reaction score
Do you have to enter in your personal information before you back date it. My aunt has been trying the normal way and getting frustrated. I don't want to go beyond that step in case I muck up the system for one person.

day_trippr

Reaction score
No, best as I recall you get to the point you effectively pick a time slot (based on the chosen "first shot date") before putting all your info in.
Completely different from the "normal" process.

fwiw, The Spousal Unit had one of her friends come over the house and she got her a confirmed reservation. This lady needed to get a specific day so she could get a ride to Gillette and back (she did not want to impose that on my wife) and didn't get the gist that the very first step affects the offered reservation date: she kept picking "Feb 3" as her "first vaccination date" which firmly put her into a March 3 reservation date. All she had to do was pick a later date for her "first" and the site would jump 4 weeks ahead. Carol got it done :)

I just heard on the local news that the state is trying to straighten out the mass vaccination reservation system, but I would not hold my breath, as the crux of the "it was there but now it's gone" reservations is apparently due to cross-system communications between multiple entities to schedule each shot. The scope of that sounds too broad for any easy fix...

Cheers!

[edit] btw, the mentioned lady actually did grab a spot and got the email confirmation but it was an incompatible date. My wife helped her cancel that reservation and grab a later date that worked for her. So mistakes can be fixed :)

Last edited:

day_trippr

Reaction score
Just caught the tail end of a local tv news story on the changes made to the state vaccine finder site. Apparently you now enter a FIFO queue and hold there before being allowed to proceed with obtaining an actual reservation. Aaaaand hold times can be weeks?!?

Sure glad we beat that craziness by a couple days! Hope the "hack" still works...

Cheers!

Dland

Reaction score
In other news, the friggin sky is brilliant tonight w almost full moon. The patches of snow between the stands of trees reflecting back the moon's glow. Trees looking like beautiful, delicate, looming black monsters in moonshine.

I'd still be out there, but who knows when I'd return, and it's a work day tomorrow, w my crew coming in stuff...