The "Dear" , "Sincerely" thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear Max,

You killed the thread with talk of motorcycle wrecks and beer. You have achieved the rank of Thread Killa, with honors.

I salute you, Sir.

Sincerely,

Not Worthy

Dear Son,

I get it. It's tough to be an over-tired teething toddler. Especially when your last tooth is a molar.

But go to sleep. I'm tired, you're you're, the dog's tired. Give mommy and daddy a night off. We promise, we won't use it to get started on number three.

We just want sleep.

Sincerely,

Over tired dad of two

Dear At&T,
Thank you for your amazing customer service, taking a mere 4 weeks to get a cell phone we could have acquired through say.... Best Buy on one day.
4 weeks ago, we ordered a second phone for our new business.
After two weeks, I convinced the business owner to call, and ask about the status of the phone. You said the order hadn't gone through.
So we ordered it again.
Two days later, said business owner called to check status, and found out he needed to confirm said order via e-mail. An e-mail he never received.
Today, a good week later, we came back from an all day meeting, to find a beat up box, in front of the gate, with an $800 phone inside. SIM card not even installed.
Your customer service, is second to none. And I really mean that.
Thanks AT&T!

Dear 2016, enough already! You started out sucking ass & you've done nothing but go downhill from there. I don't expect perfection, but this is bull$it! STOP IT!
Sincerely, Me.

Dear co-workers in other departments:
Thank you SO much for rejecting that order just because I hadn't completed the last step before submitting my request. I REALLY wanted to go through the whole mess again just because you wanted to be an ass!
Sincerely,
All the Responsibility, none of the authority!

Dear Son,

I get it. It's tough to be an over-tired teething toddler. Especially when your last tooth is a molar.

But go to sleep. I'm tired, you're you're, the dog's tired. Give mommy and daddy a night off. We promise, we won't use it to get started on number three.

We just want sleep.

Sincerely,

Over tired dad of two

This.

Dear fellow drivers of Missouri,

Stop using your highbeams, it is not that freaking dark here anywhere within 50miles of the city. My car is low the ground and im tired of being ****ing blinded by your HID's... with extra H. Eat dicks.

Sincerely,
Everyone else who knows what high beams are for

Dear stoned, 70's architects: What made you think putting the furnace & water heater in a pit underneath the house, accessible only through a trapdoor in the closet was a good idea? You suck ass & swallow!
Sincerely, someone who has had it up to here with stupid $hit.

Dear Gratus,
You must understand the 70's were filled with intrusive flying zebras and butterflies, both of which love heat and hot water. Therefore those commodities needed to be isolated. I bet you don't have a problem with flying zebras and butterflies in your utility cave today. You're welcome! ...Stoned Architect? Hemph!!

Dear DIPA attempt #2,

I swear I did everything right. Mash temp, perfect. Sanitation, exemplary. Gave you a great place to let your yeasties do their wild thing. WHY YOU GO BANDAIDY & SOUR ON ME????

Sincerely, tired of every other brew being a dumper.

Dear annoying german-engineered automobile,

Please magically stop leaking oil and throwing random CEL codes so I can go back to spending my weekends with beer.

Sincerely, tired of black fingernails and aching back

Dear SWMBO,
Stop adding to the to do list.

Just because I am chrushing it during this week's staycation, you don't need to find a new thing to add to list everytime I cross one off.

I am allowed to finish a honey-do list and then relax for a day!

Sincerely,
Yes dear.... :(

Dear Husband,

I love when you buy me (okay, US) presents.

Sincerely, about to blow up nintendo.com with old school games for nintendo switch lite since we can't go anywhere

gonna keep this going.

Dear Tired of Every Other Beer being a Dumper,

You figured it out with lots of help from HBT.

Sincerely, enjoying a truly spectacular DIPA that turned out great because I learned a lot from HBT.

Dear Old Threads

Thank you for resurrecting yourselves, I keep looking at old member posts and remember my interactions with them. Especially the Centennial Blond thread, I need to brew that one again!! Nice to see Biermuncher on!

Sincerely,
Jschein

Dear bean farmers,

thanks for keeping me alive while i drink all day....

Sincerely,

glad i had an extra pound of lentils, to make more noodles with! (first attempt was hand cut and stuck together :()

Dear liver,

I'm glad my brain knows how to give you the nutrients to handle your chemistry work...

Sincerely,

USDA nutrient db....

Back